Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks for the reply Darren. Think I will try it out, not going for a little while but will report back to let you know how it goes. In the meantime if any other member of HT have used it please let me know how you got on.
Hi Darren can you tell me what type of plane will be used for the following flight Manchester to Larnaca 2nd May 9am flight no. TCX2108, thank you.
Does anybody know if it's possible to find out what plane Thomas Cook will be using on the Friday Manchester - Hurghada flights (TCX2514/TCX2515) this summer?

I can see from looking at the acars logs that it's been a 767 in the last few months but I fear they may put a 757 for the summer season :(

Looking to book for the 18th May so would be interested to find out.

Thanks in advance.
carl m,

MAN-LCA-MAN (TCX2108/9) are showing as Boeing 767-300/ER at the moment, however this may change for the summer season.

Darren
badgerman1,

MAN-HRG-MAN (TCX2514/5) are normally a Boeing 757-200 in the summer season.

Darren
Hi Darren

We are flying Manchester to Sanford on July 19th on TCX414 @ 11.20 and return on August 2nd on TCX415 @ 18.05 and was just checking what aircraft we will be travelling on as invoice states A330 but not the series and being a tall lad wanting to check the seat pitch and if seat back IFE please ??
Hi Darren

Could you tell me please what aircraft the TCX1002 LGW to Thessaloniki Sat May 19th and TCX1003 on the return journey May 26th is likely to be? Also do TC assign seats at checkin? I ask this only to see if it's worth checking in early in the hopes we'll be seated together.

Thanks,

Juliet
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but before booking my TC holiday I decided to find out what plane it would be, and how many seats were prebooked etc.

Just go to the flythomascook website, enter the dates you are going to fly on, proceed with the booking and select a package with seats together and you get the seat plan and details of which seat are still available.

Hope it helps somebody else....
lilac labrador,

LGW-SKG-LGW (TCX1002/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Seating is normally pre-assigned although by all means ask at check-in. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Any info on my question please Darren ... I see you answered Lilac Labradors question and maybe never saw mine above it ...? :wave:
charlie8,

Sorry, I must have missed yours, too busy watching for the heavily delayed inaugral flight of the Boeing 787-8 coming in to Manchester :duh MAN-SFB-MAN (TCX414/5) are operated by Airbus A330-200 as far as I know. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi,

I'm flying Bristol (BRS) - Antalya (AYT) on Tuesday 17TH July 2012 on flight TCX 7994

Just wondering what aircraft is being used for this???
MrLiamScott,

Welcome onboard :tup
BRS-AYT-BRS (TCX7994/5) are operated by Airbus A320-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
I have booked a flight only with flythomascook,do I have to phone them 24/48hrs before returning home to reconfirm my flight.
Crispy,

I never bother, it's not really needed.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.