Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi, were travelling to Rhodes in September (MAN-RHO-MAN) TCX2072/3. Having looked at flight radar I now know its a 752. As it is our honeymoon we are going to pre book seats for the 1st time. We want a full window view not 2 halfs, close to exits and not over the wing. Any suggestions please? Thanks.
onetruenutta,

Any of the seats just behind the exit rows will be fine for you.

Darren
Hi, sorry to bother you again ... but my daughter is travelling to Kos for her first holiday with friends and wondered if you could tell her which aircraft TCX1416/1417 LGW- KOS .....also the best rows to sit (4 travelling) thanks :)
Sunaddict

Re ife not heard anything but of course there are the payable seat back tv's
That are being introduced on the A32x series.
Re ife not heard anything but of course there are the payable seat back tv's
That are being introduced on the A32x series.

Thanks BEfreeTODAY. I've not heard about the payable seatback tv's. Have you got a bit more info please?
tracytreacle1,

LGW-KOS-LGW (TCX1416/7) are operated by Boeing 757-300.

Darren
Sunaddict

http://rockwellcollins.com/sitecore/content/Data/News/2012_Cal_Yr/CS/FY12CSNR22-Thomas_Cook.aspx

Still unsure on exactly what configuration they have chosen, its either the Wi-Fi and overhead or seat back, even though the article suggests the first i wouldnt be 100% confident on that
BEfreeTODAY
Thank you. Interesting article.

Whichever option it turns out to be it will certainly through the cat amongst the pigeons
Sunaddict

Once the new A32x aircraft are delivered 2013-2014
Hi

Is there any chance Thomas Cook will be reintroducing IFE on the Tenerife Flights? We are travelling on 13 July on TCX3212 and returning on 27 July on TCX3213. It would be great if there was something to watch, it's such a long and boring flight otherwise - not even much land to see outside, mostly over the sea!

The Young Crew
Oh dear - thanks Be Free, doesn't sound likely then! Oh well, back to the mp3 and a good book!
Hi Flying from Manchester to Barbados on 30-11-12 have been advised flt no as being TCX254 , any idea of what type of aircraft this is , seating config and if it will have IFE ??

Info much appreciated

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.