Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Travelling to Lanzarote on 23.9.12 from Manchester on TCX2318. Can you tell me what plane this will be on please?
Also interested to know what the meals are like now, looking for menu but can't seem to find anything. Anyone help?
Thanks
Caroline
66carolinej,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-ACE-MAN (TCX2318/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Inflight meals, available for pre-order including braised beef and dumplings and meatballs and pasta, inspired by James Martin. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) where you'll also find a link to TCX's inflight magazine with further details about the retail range.

Darren
Hi

I am travelling next Sunday to Cyprus with Thomas Cook TCX7472, I am selecting seats on the seat plan they have some seats (middle seats) marked with an 'i' and say that these seats are suitable for an adult and a child, are these seats bigger and if so are the seats next to it smaller?

Thanks

Susie
susiey,

The seats are the same size, there's no difference in dimensions or seat pitch (Airbus A320-200). It just indicates there's an extra oxygen mask available for an infant in that position. If you select those seats, you won't gain or lose any room.

Darren
We are flying to Almeria Spain on Thomas Cook TCX2476 13/09/2012 Return TCX 2477 27/09/2012 to/from Manchester
As it is the last week of return flights, i wondered where is return Flight likely to arrive from in Almeria. i.e no departures from manchester to Almeria 27/09/2012, only Return Flight

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
kilipo2001,

Welcome onboard :tup
The aircraft will position out to Almeria from Manchester empty in order to operate the inbound as normal. Positioning flights are common at the start and end of holiday seasons.

Darren
thanks Darren for the info, must say this is a very informative web site
kilipo2001
Afternoon Darren,

Im flying to Cyprus, Paphos from Manchester on Sat 22nd Sept Flight code TCX2152, Return flight code TCX2153 on 29th Sept.
Please can you tell me what aircraft I'll be flying on?

Recently on Flightradar the B767 and A330 have been operating on this route.

Cheers
Gavin
gav008,

MAN-PFO-MAN (TCX2152/3) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Darren

Can you tell me which aircraft flight no tcx 2023 8 sep 0035hrs

Many thanks
nato8835,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TCX2022/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below)

Darren
Hello,
Not sure if this is in the right place, but my parents flew home from dalaman to manchester last night and were delayed 6 hours. They booked with thomas cook. To add insul to injury they paid extra for day flights!!!

Anybody know what happened?
We are in resort at the moment and due to fly out of Dalaman on TCX2527 Monday 24th Sept ,according to eticket departure is scheduled for 23-35 and into Manchester at 02-00.
On the 10th and 17th TCX2527 was scheduled to leave Dalaman at 21-00 and due into Manchester airport at 23-35.(according to Dalaman/Manchester departures and arrivals.)
On the Thomas Cook board in the hotel it is showing as Monday departures 21-00.
The rep says keep watching the board,but as we have taxis booked here and in Manchester would like to know the correct departure time to avoid any catastrophe .
Can anyone help ?
Hi Darren,

I am travelling to Corfu on TCX3058 on 21st September. Would you be able to tell me which plane we are likely to be on?

Cheers
hi there could i ask if any one know why tcx 1638 is so delayed today thanks petey
technical issue, a valve needed changing and testing(engine runs)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.