Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
We're flying to Cancun out of Manchester on 15th October on TCX162. Does anyone know if there's on demand IFE or is it just 4 channels on a loop? Can I ask the same question for the return flight on 26th October, TCX325? I know they're different aircraft.

Cheers,

Jim
jim98 wrote:
We're flying to Cancun out of Manchester on 15th October on TCX162. Does anyone know if there's on demand IFE or is it just 4 channels on a loop? Can I ask the same question for the return flight on 26th October, TCX325? I know they're different aircraft.

Cheers,

Jim

It looks like it's scheduled to be on a loop on the outbound, and on demand on the inbound.
medpal,

STN-TFS-STN (TCX7284/7129) are indeed operated by Airbus A321-200. Aircraft are rotated regularly so whether this will be a new one or not, you'll have to wait until the day. IFE information is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Dazbo

Can you tell me what aircraft the two flights below be. They are both from Manchester on the 21st September. Thank you.

TCX2016 Enfidha
TCX2402 Djerba
carl m,

Are you travelling on these?

MAN-NBE-MAN (TCX2016/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER
MAN-DJE-MAN (TCX2402/3) are operated by Airbus A321-200(S)

Darren
Hi Daz

We'll definitely be travelling on one, we're trying to decide which holiday to book. Thanks
Hi Daz, I wonder if you have any information. I'm booked to fly from Stansted to Enfidha on TCK 7168 on 22nd October departing at 06.00, returning 5th November on TCX 7169 at 11.10. Just had a look at their site and not only is this flight not showing but the nearest dates are 25th October departing 23.45 returning 8th November at 10.45 - no flight numbers showing for either of these. They have already notified me of the change in the original time of the return flight but it does rather look as though they may have changed both flights, though so far I have heard nothing.
Aslemma,

I'm seeing the same as you at the moment, I'll see what I can dig out.

Darren
Aslemma wrote:
Hi Daz, I wonder if you have any information. I'm booked to fly from Stansted to Enfidha on TCK 7168 on 22nd October departing at 06.00, returning 5th November on TCX 7169 at 11.10. Just had a look at their site and not only is this flight not showing but the nearest dates are 25th October departing 23.45 returning 8th November at 10.45 - no flight numbers showing for either of these. They have already notified me of the change in the original time of the return flight but it does rather look as though they may have changed both flights, though so far I have heard nothing.

TCX7169 on 5 November at 11.10 is still showing on their website. I would think 22 October isn't showing because it's half term, and they've no more seat only sales available. They're still selling packages for 22 October 06.00. TCX7168.
Thanks a lot Darren. It shouldn't be a major problem for me if they have changed, as for the first time in years I have booked flight and hotel as a package with TC, so presumably they will change my dates at the hotel if necessary.

Out of curiosity I also looked at packages Sunaddict and couldn't see anything for 22nd October. Putting in that date only comes up with one on 25th and checking 'alternative dates' comes up with nothing at all.
Aslemma wrote:
Thanks a lot Darren. It shouldn't be a major problem for me if they have changed, as for the first time in years I have booked flight and hotel as a package with TC, so presumably they will change my dates at the hotel if necessary.

Out of curiosity I also looked at packages Sunaddict and couldn't see anything for 22nd October. Putting in that date only comes up with one on 25th and checking 'alternative dates' comes up with nothing at all.

I've got one on screen in front of me. Just uncheck the 'I am flexible by +/- 3 days' box.
Just unchecked it and it says there are no holidays available but I should check flight + hotel. When I go there, once I have input Stansted I get absolutely zilch.

I'll wait and see what info Darren can come up with as I have always found I can rely on him. I have no wish to phone them and run up a bill, especially as I've never found their staff to be particularly reliable on the phone. What I find particularly strange is that when I first booked I was simply looking for something around that date and would have preferred a Saturday flight, but only the Wednesday one was on offer
It's bringing up plenty of packages on 22nd. I've only looked at 7 night hols but that won't make any difference because they're selling the 22nd as packages so flight obviously still operating, and the 5th November as flight only.

If I look at flight and hotel it won't give me any, but that I presume is because the allocation of flight only seats has been fully booked on 22nd October.
Aslemma,

Flight details are showing as follows;

Outbound
Dep STN 0600 22nd October, arrive NBE 0905, flight number TCX7168

Inbound
Dep NBE 1110 5th November, arrive STN 1320, flight number TCX7169

Darren
Thanks Darren, you're a star, they're the times I've got, though actually I'd have been quite happy if they'd changed to Saturday flights as they'd have suited me better. :)
Hi Darren

Can you tell me what aircraft the flight below is. It's from Manchester on the 19th September. Thank you.

TCX2342 Enfidha
carl m,

I thought you were looking at the ones above? You must be looking at every flight operated to Tunisia!! Is the bit when you actually get to Tunisia not more important than the aircraft you fly on?!!

MAN-NBE-MAN (TCX2342/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thanks Daz.

We've decided on Port El Kanataiou. We just had to decide on the day and I have a fussy other half who wanted to go on the 767 so that's how we picked the day. It's booked now and thanks for your help.
Flying to Vegas on 3 oct tcx 724 just wondering where the aircraft will be coming in from
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.