Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
paulbos wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone advise what route G-CHTZ is operating today? We are scheduled to fly on this plane tomorrow so would like to track its progress today.
Many thanks,
Paul

I think it's on MAN-DLM today, but I'm sure Darren will let you know definitely.
paulbos,

TCX2522/3 to/from Dalaman as Sunaddict mentions,

Darren
Any idea when the onboard movies are released for July?
dramaqueen wrote:
Any idea when the onboard movies are released for July?

Longhaul July/August 2014
Outbound:

Hunger Games
Robocop
Veronica Mars
Muppets Most Wanted

Inbound:

Need For Speed
Captain America
Grudge Match
Rio 2
Thank you...

Also, is there any information on what we need to do with this added security xx
dramaqueen,

Nothing as far as I'm aware. I asked the same question when I picked my mum up yesterday having travelled to/from New York over the last week, and there's no changes that she was aware of. The only change I've heard of, although it's not really anything new, is no electronic devices that are uncharged will be allowed but I'm not sure how rigorously this is being enforced or if it's just random checks. You might be asked to switch on devices to show they are genuine items and not dummy boxes as a response to the latest threat information. I've been asked to do this on the odd occasion before so it's not really new. IFE information is linked from our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Flying 20 July from Manchester to Las Vegas (TCX124 if I remember correctly). Any idea where that will fly in from so I can monitor it next week?

Also, I have in flight meals included - does anyone know when these will be served (out and in bound). I have seen that the queues for security are massive and have heard of people being stuck in them for over an hour. Even with checking in 3 hours before I am not banking on being able to eat at the airport so I want to plan what snacks to bring. Leaving home in the early hours to get to MAN in plenty of time as have to use the M6!
Pandora Peroxide,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your aircraft normally comes in from Punta Cana (TCX386/7). Meals are normally served approximately 2 hours after take-off and 90 minutes before landing. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi
Wondering if you can help me again :)
My mum and dad are flying tomorrow 12/7/14 from manchester to punta cana flight number - tcx386
Could you tell me where it is arriving from in the morning ??
Thanks in advance :) J
j_mie,

Their flight should be coming in from Las Vegas (TCX724/5). They should be travelling on G-MDBD.

Darren
any idea what will be operating TCX244 MAN-HOG on the 18th August?

oliverellis,

Welcom onboard :tup
Just to add to Sunaddict's post, you'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
What aircraft type please ?

TCX 2456 Manchester to Zakinthos. Tomorrow 06-20. 21/07/14
Whomenever,

MAN-ZTH-MAN (TCX2456/7) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Just a quick warning about seating in G-CHTZ, the newest A330. This is the one with 2-4-2 seat configuration throughout.

I would recommend that you do not select seat 1D (bulkhead seat) if at all possible. This seat is right in the firing line when the trolleys come down the left-hand aisle, so they have a tight slalom from the galley into the aisle around the occupant whilst their knees are moved to the right.
We saw this on both our recent flights. On the return flight the cabin crew warned the occupant that it was a very poor design and apologised in advance for the inconvenience that they were going to experience!

As personal preference we also found the seats of this particular plane extremely uncomfortable, which was a huge disappointment given that it was only fitted-out last year. There was no way that either of us were comfortable enough to get any sleep on our return leg from Varadero. Obviously anything to do with seating depends on the fit between the seat and the occupant, but we're pretty average size and it's the first time that we've had anything that we consider to be so bad.
:(
Hello all, it's been a while :)
Flying to Tenerife on 4th of August with Thos Cook but the flight code is EVE 3402. I did a bit of digging and it looks like Evelop Air, and apparently they only have a fleet size of 2; a 330 and a 320. Can anyone confirm, and which one is it likely to be?

Gracias!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.