Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
deals1982,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are indeed operated by a Aurela Boeing 757-200. There's no difference really, seat pitch and configuration are the same.

Darren
shazajo,

You can, but you won't get any sound out of them!

Darren
Dazbo

:rofl Thanks, and well thats not so good then,I will just have to pack our mp3 players then :)
My wife and i are travelling to gran canaria on the 13 sept from newcastle tcx191k and was wondering where the flight comes in from to see if our flight could be delayed
Thank you mike
Some time ago I mentioned that I had booked a Thomas Cook flight considerably cheaper via the Thomson's website and it even included hold baggage, which had to be added separately if booked via TC itself. Today the tickets have arrived and not only does it include 20kg of hold luggage rather than the usual 15kg, but much to my surprise it also includes in-flight meals so a result all round!!
Darren

Thanks for the info.

Can you tell me where the plane comes (and flight number) in from prior to forming TCK596K please?

Many Thanks
deals1982,

The aircraft normally operates TCX59MG before yours. I'm not sure what that callsign relates to in terms of destination (they haven't used flight numbers as call signs for a while now making it hard work :duh ).

Darren
I got a bit of a problem, i selected my seats, with your seat your choice, around 2 months ago, but i cant find the email with the confirmation on it??!?!?! :think

what should i do? do i need this? ill tried ringing thomas cook to no avail!!!! aaaaaaaaaah

im going sunday
Just a thought, but could you go back into "Your Seat Your Choice", input your reference number again and see what comes up? A lot of the companies have a "Manage Your Booking" section but I can't see one on TC. Failing that, you could try e-mailing them. I had a quick look at their 'Help' section but it only seems to relate to the API form.
jonnyharb,

Assuming you are flight only, all you need is a booking reference number and your passport to check-in. You don't need a seat confirmation email as all your details are held electronically.

Darren
im flying to dominican on a package holiday with thomas cook, ive gone back into yourseat yourchoice and can see our selected seats with our names to them, but i havent got anything in paper,
What would we do without you Darren. :kiss Now perhaps you could answer a query for me. As mentioned, I booked my TC flight via Thomson's and received the tickets yesterday. There is nothing about being able to check-in on line but just the standard recommendation to check in 2 hours before the flight. I will be at the airport 2.5 hours before so it's not a problem but I haven't checked in at the airport for ages and do prefer to do it on-line to save all the queues. Is this possible??
jonnyharb wrote:
but i havent got anything in paper

It doesn't matter, everything is held electronically on their system so you'll get your seats.

Darren
Don't worry jonny. As Darren says, they are held electronically and you've seen them on screen so they will presumably be printed on your boarding card.
Aslemma,

As you probably won't have a Thomas Cook booking reference, I doubt you'll be able to use online check-in.

Darren
I thought that Darren but there was no harm in hoping!!
Another your seat your choice question.

We have booked a holiday with Thomas Cook through a travel agent, when we booked the holiday we paid £15 a person to prebook our seats.

I have entered our details onto the Thomas Cook Airlines website and selected our seats, but when I went through to the confirmation screen it says I have to pay £15 a person to book them.

Do I have to wait to select my seats because I booked through a travel agent?
fossman,

If you've pre-booked seat, this isn't the same as select your seat. Pre-booked seats just means you'll be allocated seating together. If you want to select your specific seat, thats an extra change and can be done once your flight is loaded on to the system.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.