Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi
Can someone please tell me which route & flight number will precede TOM392 EMA-CUN so that I can track it's flight?
Hi - could you tell me what aircraft is used for TOM514 East Mids to Dalaman (Thursdays) please?

We're travelling as a group of 5 adults and 1 toddler so trying to work out the seating arrangements (we are having in flight meals)

Cheers
LW
Its a 757 so 3-3 seating.

I know you didn't ask, but it saves you asking,

It operates TOM7431 Palma-East Midlands before your flight if you want to keep track of any delays.
luv2travel wrote:
Hi
Can someone please tell me which route & flight number will precede TOM392 EMA-CUN so that I can track it's flight?

luv2travel,

It Positions In From London Gatwick Overnight Before Operating Your Flight

Gower
Thanks Gower. Does that mean that the aircraft cannot be tracked?
What flight does it operate into Gatwick?
luv2travel,
Yes it does, you can not generally track a positioning flight as its not on the Arrivals information.
It operates a positioning flight which is where the aircraft is flown down empty.

Z.J.C
Thanks Z.J.C.
I just wondered what the last (paying) route the scheduled aircraft would take prior to the one I am booked on.
Gower/Luv2travel

TOM392(wed) is preceeded by TOM353 SFB-EMA(tue) and prior to that TOM375 CUN-BRS(mon).
Hi there, new to this game !

We are flying with Thomson on Oct 12th from Bristol to Cancun - flight TOM374 and TOM 375 on the way back.

We have premium seats and I have today booked with Thomson our actual seats, they told me that we have 9 rows of Premium seats so I guess it's an ex Thomsonfly plane rather than a FC plane ? Can anyone give me a registration ? I looked at the flight today and that was G-DBLA (??) which is ex FC - I'm confused !

Would just like to know, being nosey I guess. Is it too early to know what A/C we will be on - also, does anyone have a link to the October movies ?

Cheers

Fatcat
Hello all

I'm trying to find out where the plane being used for Man - POP on 6/10 is coming from so that I can check any delays etc.

Thanks
Fatcat,

As you have been told there are 9 rows in premium its an Ex FC a/c, the Ex Tom a/c are the ones that have only 5 rows.

Angie.
does anyone have a link to the October movies ?

The October IFE is on page 183 of this forum.
Subject: THOMSON AIRWAYS - THOMSONFLY ... Q&As

matt_easty wrote:
Hello all

I'm trying to find out where the plane being used for Man - POP on 6/10 is coming from so that I can check any delays etc.

Thanks

It's comming from Sanford, Orlando TOM113

Ex Thomsonfly aircraft.
Thanks for the info, on both the plane (Ex FCA) and the IFE.

I know i'm hoping, but does anyone have the Registration for the plane or am I too previous ?

Am I right in assuming most people tend to prefer the ex FC a/C to the Ex thomsonfly ones or is it personal preference ?

Fatact
Swings and roundabouts really,

the layout has its negatives and positives, overall the ex-fca aircraft have a more customer friendly layout, but the IFE isn't as reliable! the ex-Thomsonfly aircraft are a bit tight in elbow space in economy but IFE generally better, there is more space to strech your legs on the Thomsonfly aircraft, with little area's around the third set of doors to "wonder" there isn't this space on the ex First Choice aircraft. I find the premium section better on the ex-thomsonfly aircraft, having the tray tables in the traditional set up(on the seat infront) it makes for more width in your seat, also having less peole, it allows a more personal service, your not just 1 of 63 people, there is slightly more legroom in the ex-Thomsonfly premium section as well.
Having 2-3-2 layout is sometimes nicer but also a hinderance, most people travel in 2 or 4 (couples or 2+2children) so that means more families and couples are split up due to the configuration and placed one behind each other.

So like I say, swings and roundabouts.
Hi

I will be travelling Gatwick to Barbados for a P&O cruise on Friday the 18th of December, I was wondering if anyone could establish if this flight will be operated by one if the exFCA B767's or one of the exTomsonFly aircraft.

My personal preference would be the exFCA 2-3-2 economy layout and looking at the information at the front of this section it does point to LGW having 2 exGCA and only 1 ex ThomsonFly, just wondering what my chances are of getting the version I would hope for.

Thank you in advance.
Fatcat5,

Fatcat5 wrote:
I know i'm hoping, but does anyone have the Registration for the plane or am I too previous ?

We Will Know A Few Days Before Your Flight The Registration Of The Aircraft Operaing It

Gower
palin2009,

As Your Flight Is A Cruise Charter, It Is Difficult To Say Exactly Which Aircraft You Will Be On (ex Thomson or ex First Choice). Some Of The ex Thomson Boeing 767-300's That Have Been Shorthaul During The Summer Will Be Converted To Longhaul And Some Are Also Leaving The Fleet, Your Flight TOM016 Comes In A Group Of Three Flights, The First Being Operated On The 4th December. We Should Know Then Which Aircraft Would Be Operating That Route

Gower
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.