Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi all. I'm flying to Male on 2nd October from Manchester. Just wondered if anyone knows the in flight menu for premium? I'm a very fussy eater and want to know if i'm likely to eat while im onboard or will need to eat before boarding.

Fran x
Tedp,

Your flights are operated by Thomson Airways and it'll be a Boeing 737-800 (winglets) as z.j.c mentions. You'll find further aircraft details on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi about to book my seats on the new online service i have extra space seats pre booked..
The options for me are row 14 or row 20,, is row 14 the first row after star class premier so in front of the bulkhead..
So does that make row 20 the ones next to the emergency exit door on the wing so we would be able to stretch out more than row 14..

Thanks for your help
womblesun,

You'll find seating plans of the aircraft linked from our What Aircraft? guide. There are two configurations so specific rows depends on the exect aircraft assigned to your flight on the day. Go off the seating plan provided on the website when booking.

Darren
OK Thanks dazbo
Its 28th nov lgw to cancun ex firstchoice i guess as its 2 3 2
The on line seating plan is not very deatailed so am i correct in thnking its 13 rows of star class premium so row 14 is infront of the bulkhead..

Thanks again..
hi
have made a couple of posts on here regarding tom718/719 2oct -09oct lgw-antalya one person says im flying on an a320 the other an a321 can any one clarify this for me please
hi boys... my holiday is getting closer 4/10 tom4712 11/10 tom4713 LGW-LCA was expecting a 738 but noticed recently using 763 [flight boards] please confirm whats expected for my jaunt

thanks
wiz
alboy26,

LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM718/9) are operated by an Airbus A320-200 up until 25th September. It changes to an A321-200 from 02/10/2009 up until the last flight of the summer season on 30/10/2009.

Darren
Wizard,

LGW-LCA-LGW (TOM4712/3) are scheduled to be operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (328Y).

Darren
interesting not tried one of them yet :think

thanks
Welcome back Darren, hope you had a good holiday :cheers

Just a few questions if you could help?
So I've booked my actual seat numbers 4AB and 5AB for free :tup on my flight TOM642/643 Birmingham/montego bay 3rd dec. Just wondered if these seats are ok or do i need to try and change them? Also when i booked it was only showing the first 5 Rows from the front as available? Do you think it booked up so fast or do they group people together say Premier collection hotels customers? One last thing I couldn't tell from from the seating plan when i booked what plane we are on? Is it still ex firstchoice if so do you know what version?

Thanx alot
Beckijs wrote:
Welcome back Darren, hope you had a good holiday

Thanks, I had a great time, wish I was still there!

4AB and 5AB are as good as any of other premium seats. If the seating plan was only showing 5 rows of premium seats, you're probably on a long haul configured former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER. Row 6 aft are economy seats. I have the flight schedule but not the bases for the aircraft for winter 09 as yet.

Darren
Thanx For your quick reply,
I thought it was a little early to be so booked up.
Does row 5 have full recline? do row 4 and 5 both have windows? do u think it will be a little noisy?
When will you know planes for Winter 09 does it start Nov?
Sorry for all the questions thanx again.
Beckijs,

Row 5 has full recline and is seperated from the economy cabin via a curtain. Both rows have windows. It shouldn't be any noisier than other parts of the aircraft. I'll be able to confirm aircraft assigned in November and probably the aircraft registration the day before your flight.

Darren

PS can you not use text style language please as some members use screenreaders.
Sorry darren didn't realise i was doing it,
Could the plane be former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER they have 5 rows in premium aswell?
Thanks again
Beckijs wrote:
Could the plane be former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER they have 5 rows in premium aswell?

They are one in the same; 767-300/ER is the generic title and -304/ER is the specific title indicating the Thomsonfly (Britannia) customer code. You don't need to worry about the numbers, it's the same aircraft.

Darren
Hello, Im flying Manchester to Taba on 20th October and coming back on 3rd November. The flight numbers are TOM292 and TOM639. Can anyone advise what planes these will be please.
Many thanks
Sheila
sam2602,

Welcome to The Forums :wave:

Your Flights Will Be As Follows,
TOM292 - Boeing 757-200 (Winglets)
TOM639 - Boeing 757-200

Information On These Aircraft Can Be Found On Our What Aircraft?Thread

Gower
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.