Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flew into Newcastle this afternoon and noticed on arrivals board TOM1113 THESSALONIKI & PRAGUE

Seems a rather strange combo?!
Can anyone give me the link for sept-oct inflight magazine please?
The Sept/Oct IFE is on page 183 of this forum.

Angie.
Does anyone know the list of inflight programs for november/december gatwick to cancun ex first choice 767 thanks
Does anyone know the list of inflight programs for november/december

that information will not be available till towards the end of October keep an eye on this forum for a listing posted by by-tom-aam-fca he will post as soon as its released
Does anyone have any idea about the inflight menus at all? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Hello. We are flying LGW - Kos 7th October Flt No TOM8318/9. Do you know the type of aircraft please?
ninelives,

Your Flight TOM4318/9 ? Will Be Operated By A Boeing 757-200 (Winglets) On 7th October

Gower
hi can any one tell me the weight allowance flying to la romana on cruise charter in march for a wedding and im best man so taking kilt dose the bridal party get extra allowance dresses etc as daughter is brides maid as well.
Hi,

We are travelling to Sharm El Sheikh on the 15th October, on TOM572. Please can you advise what type of aircraft this will be?

I am also enquiring where I can find the seating plan for the aircraft we are going on. I am wanting to pre-book seats but would like good views on the televisions onboard and a window seat.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards

Antony
Can anyone help. We are flying to Mexico on 25th October with First Choice )Obviously now thomson's) and Ihave been reading about people pre bookilng there seats. I tried the on line booking that was linked on this page but it owuld not accept my booking reference (first choice reference no.) is this correct, or am I doing something wrong. Also, we paid for extra legroom seats, do we really need to pre book the actual seats on line? If so, what is the best row for (2) people.

Also, does anyonehave the in line details for october flights?
Hi another of those which aircraft questions - flying Birmingham to Punta Cana 24th November and back on the 8th Dec - can you tell which aircraft yet ? I have booked premium seats - do I understand that you can now select seats online now ? If yes does anyone have details ? Final question - are the bulk head seats to be recommended or avoided on premium ?

My only other experience was first choice to Kerala
Antony,

Your Flight Will Be Operated By A Boeing 767-300/ER (Short Haul Configuration)

There Is a Seating Plan Of The Aircraft Here (It's The One On The Right)

Monitors For The IFE Will Be Located Either On The Seatbak In Front Of You, Or In The Aisle Of The Aircraft. It Is A 4 In 6 Chance That It Will Be seatback

Gower
jerseylily,

Your Flight Will Be Operated By A Boeing 767-300/ER,

You Can Select Your Specific Seats Online On Thomsons Website

I would Tend To Avoid Bulk Head Seats As They Stop You From Stretching Your Legs Out Under The Person In Fronts Chair, Not That It Should Matter In Premium With A 36" Seat Pitch

Gower
MAZ1406,

If The Online Seat Selection Is Not Working For You Then You Will Probably Have To Phone Thomson Airways. Seeing As You Have Booked Extra Legroom Seats Then I Would Think That There Is Not Much Point Paying More To Book Specific Seats Ad You Are Guaranteed To Have The Extra Legroom Seats, Seating Plans Can Be Found Here And Here

Seating Realy Is A Personal Preference

Gower
Thanks Gower - how many rows of Premium on this one ?
We've just reserved seats on the LGW-MBJ-LGW departing 3rd November. Going by the layouts on seatplans.com it's their B767-300ER (258 seats) v2 operating the outward & return flights - it's 2-3-2 with 9 rows in premium.

We've booked row 3. From what I've read this will be one of the 'nice' ex First Choice cabins, as opposed to the ordinary looking Thomson cabins. Can anyone confirm?

Really looking forward to it now, even though it's a 10+ hour flight.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.