Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
seedy2,

Sorry, Must have missed your previous post :duh

Your flight TOM796 will be operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (ex first choice with the 9 rows of premium seating) and all seating configured 2-3-2.

The flight is scheduled to operate direct.

For more information visit our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature) or just ask.

Gower
Once you have prebooked your seats, can you go back in to see if there are any others available?
I think once you've accessed the seating plan screen you can't get back into it (at least I couldn't and Thomson Airways told me that was the reason).
Thanks. I was being nosy to see how many other people had prebooked!
hi all
we are due to fly gatwick-luxor tom 242 on 16th june I know its a bit early but do you have any idea of the type of plane we will be on? thankyou :que
tom 31 montego bay to gatwick 17/03/10

what will be the reg of this 763 ?
wiggleworth,

G-OOBK, Currently flying out there.

Have a safe journey

Gower
thanks , my inlaws will be on this tonight

see this one has winglets and is 15 years old
wiggleworth,

That is correct, G-OOBK has winglets fitted and is 15 years old (First flight in Febuary 1995)

Gower
Hi soon to be flying on a thomson 757 to gran canaria, just going to select seat, can anyone tell me which is best for children, thinking of drop down tv want them to be able to see it, might keep them quiet for a wee while.

Thanks for all your help so far, what a great site this is,

xxx
thanks flying high can you tell me if gatwick-luxor tom 242 is thomsonfly or ex first choice don t know if I imagine it but first choice planes seem to be more comfortable! :tup
Afraid i cant tabbycat, however Gower should be able to help you (probably in may) if he doesnt know already.
Hi, we are flying to cuba on the 15th july and was wondering what the seating layout is on the plane , we are in premier seating leaving manchester at 09.15
Thanks Jack
Hi,
We fly out of MANCHESTER (MAN) on May 10 2010 on Flight TOM288 to AGADIR (AGA) and have selected seats 22 A and B on the outward and 21 A and B on the Return which is May 17 2010 Flight TOM289 could you tell us which plane we will be traveling on and where these seats are located.

Thanks

Matt
jackmax,
The seating layout in the Premium cabin of the aircraft is 2-3-2 seating. Depending on the Aircraft (ex-Thomson or ex-First Choice) depends on what seat pitch you will receive which is either 37" (Ex-FCA) or 36" (ex-TOM)
For more information please visit the What Aircraft Guide
Thanks
Z.J.C
  • Edited by z.j.c 2010-03-17 18:42:11
Playmini,
Flight's TOM288/9 are set to be operated on a Boeing 757-200 aircraft. These seats are located around the wing area if I am not mistaken however I am a bit rusty when it comes to seat positioning.
For more information please visit the What Aircraft Guide and im sure someone else will be able to provide you with better advice on the seat locations.
Thanks
Z.J.C
tabbycat,
TOM242 will be operated by a Boeing 767-300 aircraft which will most likely be a ex-Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300 in the short haul configuration. (30" leg Pitch and Seat back IFE.) It is very unlikely it will be an ex-FCA 767 as these aircraft are designated to the Long Haul flights.
For more information on the aircraft please visit the What Aircraft Guide
Thanks
Z.J.C
Travelling Manchester to Hurghada in June on TOM506. What configuration of seats please?? Also what sort of IFE. Is there any premium available??? Thanks in advance!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.