Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Silver Angel,

LGW-GOI-LGW (TOM052/3) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I would assume you'll have medical seats booked.

Darren
:tup Thanks Darren ,very good advice... :cheers snowey......
My Grand parents are going to Malaga from cardiff sometime in May, not sure about the dates but the flight numbers are TOM6404 (out) TOM6405 (rtn), any idea what plane they will be going on ? thanks for any replies.
meyrick,

CWL-AGP-CWL (TOM6404/5) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,
Have you any idea what Aircraft Thomson Airways will be using EMA/LARNACA TOM7704 for the Summer Season Sunday Flight Depart EMA 07:00.
qatarman,

Will Be a 737-800 (Winglets) Operating for the Summer Season

Gower
For those that asked, here are a couple of cabin photos of ex-Thomsonfly Boeing 757-200's.

Darren
hi does anyone know if thomson still do proper tickets that they send out like in a book or is it now e-tickets they require
stuzer84,

It depends if you'e on a package holiday or flight only. If you're on a package holiday, you'll get a booklet that almost looks like a pocket travel guide for the destination you're going to containing information, tickets and luggage labels. If you're flight only, you'll just have an e-ticket.

Darren
Ok, thanks for the info 'Dazbo' what routes will the 757 operating from cardiff this summer ?
meyrick,

The 75W's are operating the following flights through Summer 2010:

Bodrum (TOM690/1)
Corfu (TOM6506/7)
Dalaman (TOM372/3 & TOM708/9)
Kefalonia (TOM6262/4)
Faro (TOM6714/5)
Ibiza (TOM6370/1)
Paphos (TOM6756/7)
Palma (TOM6216/7, TOM6414/5 & TOM6634/5)
Rhodes (TOM6382/3)
Sharm El Sheikh (TOM466/7)
Tenerife (TOM6286/7 & TOM6554)

Darren
Hi Darren, could you please tell me the aircraft for TOM092 Gatwick to Cancun 4th Nov 10, returning TOM093 18th Nov10. Sorry know this is way ahead. Also whether the aircraft used is ex FCA or TOM.
Thankyou muchly. :)
Ok thank you for the info darren, i was told that both of my flights were operated by a 737-800W but with the info you have shown i will be coming back on a 757W ? i hope that this is true, (outbound TOM6604, RTN TOM6371)
Flying TOM108 on 8th May 2010 Man - Holguin. Have selected your seat/your choice and it has allowed me to book my seats (19F and 19G) aisle/window seats two together (this is what the diagram showed when i booked it). Is the aircraft scheduled to be an ex firstchoice (i.e. 2-3-2) as on the website it says usually long-haul from Manchester are Thomson aircrafts 2-4-2.

Assume that because it has allowed me to book them from the aircraft diagram it will be 2-3-2 but just wanted to check. :que
Thomson Airways don't publish their inflight magazine online anymore. However if it is duty free prices, if you go onto the flights website(follow the link from either Firstchoice.co.uk or Thomson.co.uk) and enter a route to Tenerife, this will show you the full range of duty free products, for some reason not all routes are shown but Tenerife sells everything i.e. spirits,cigs etc...

If you are travelling after May 1st, the range is changing and pricing is being "adjusted" so you'll need to wait until after this date and go back online

I cannot find this at all - can someone please help me - I have been on both Thomson and First choice, looked under flights, but can nowt on there do with duty free?
Hi,

We are travelling to the Dominican Republic on 25th May from Birmingham with 2 small children. I have already choosen the seat and hope that it will be okay.

Does anybody knows why row 28 is always blooked?

Do the arms of the seats in economy lift up or are they static?

Do you get pillows and blankets in economy?

We have ordered 2 children's meals, does anybody know what do you usually get on those type of meals?

Travelling with small children will it be better to upgrade to Premium?

Many thanks for your help on this.

Gema
Hi, just a quick question about my flight, tom1100 to gran canaria, will I need headphone sockets or will my own fit, Just bought a couple of adapters but wondering if I need them before I buy another 2, or should i just buy on board.

Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.