Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
helenlizzy,

Your Flight (TOM560) will be operated by a Boeing 757-200 (Winglets). IFE is provided via overhead monitors in the Aisle.

More information in our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
Wish I knew how to print the screen I'm getting from the Thomson site :( I'm just getting the Itinerary, followed by Select a Seat, followed by Insurance :que The In Flight Meal and the Baggage options are just not there!!!!!

I cleared cookies and tried again, still the same. Interestingly if I try to book from another airport back to Lanzarote, all options are available.

Tried on the First Choice website too, but again the Meal and Baggage options are missing for the BRS to Lanzarote booking!!!
tijhaar,

Your flight (TOM024) LGW-AUA-LGW will be operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER ex First Choice. These are Configured 2-3-2, There is a seating plan for the aircraft here

IFE (entertainment) is provided via seatback screens. IFE listings can be found here.

There are also a selection of games available which include:
Bejewled
Disney Classic Games
Hold em Poker
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Golf
Suduko

Seating is very much a personal preference. With 13C/D there are no window seats as it is near the main entrance/exit doors.

More information on our what aircraft? Guide (link in my signature)

Gower
madsue,

I don't understand what is going on there, The print screen is from a booking I attempted this morning from Bristol to Lanzarote.
What date are you looking to travel back on?

Gower
I don't understand either Gower LOL!!! 26th August is my travel date!!!! If you could guide me as to how I can replicate what I'm seeing onto this thread I'll show you!!!!
madsue,

I've found the reason why now, It is a flight operated by Thomas Cook (sold by Thomson under an agreement the two airlines have). As such a 20Kg Allowance is included in the price

Gower
Thanks very much indeed Gower!!!! :cheers I shall now go ahead and book it, knowing that!!! I was worried I'd have to leave all my luggage in UK!!!!
Hi

I've noticed from a previous post that TOM156 from Manchester to Aruba on 25th June will now be operated by a Ex Thomsonfly aircraft. When I prebooked my seats I chose row 12 on the ex First Choice aircraft, which does not exist on the Ex Thomsonfly. Should I phone Thomson and try to rebook my seats?

Thanks for you help.
Ryan1998,

If the seating plan shows 2-3-2 then thats what aircraft it will be, things change during the season or even the week at the moment with one aircraft out of service.
Hi Gower,

Probably as stupid question, but is bottled water included when travelling Premium with First Choice ...... husband doesn't drink alcohol.

Thanks,
Pat
Pat,

Bottled water and any beverage apart from Champagne is included when travelling premium, they dont often have many bottles of water however especially on the return journey.
Hi

We have just booked our seats for there and back on a boeing 767 config 2-4-2

There- Row 10 g/h Flight number TOM126 Date 21.08.10

Back- Row 9 g/h Flight number TOM127 Date 4.09.10

These are classed as economy.

Can anyone pls tell us if these seats have windows? We cannot make it out from the pictures. We have flown before and ended up boxed off in a tiny corner with no window space and we cant face that again for 9hrs!!!

Thanks x
rilou81,

Welcome :wave:

Off the top of my head, It is row 10 that does not have the windows on the ex Thomson Aircraft. (It has been a while since I was on the 763!!)

More information on our what aircraft guide (link below) and also dedicated Thomson Airways thread

Gower

Edit: To include correct information for aircraft type
  • Edited by GowerL7 2010-06-07 16:21:21
Hi
Thanks for your reply.

I think row 11 is an exit seat so that it would automatically have a window. I am now worrying again that its going to the box seat same as last time.

I have posted on the other thred, thanks
  • Edited by David 2010-06-07 15:39:25
    Posts now merged with Thomson Q&As topic
Hi,

Im flying to Sharm el sheikh on 14th june at 1.55pm from Manchester. The flight number is TOM862, is there a way of finding out what type of plane it will be? We have prebooked extra leg room seats and the layout online was that of a 3-3 plane. After to chatting to someone else who is on the same flight they have said when they chose there seats online it was a 2-4-2 layout. Im confused, can anyone shed any light? Im just worried that we wont get our extra leg room seats :que

Thanks in advance
rilou81,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM126/7) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets) in the long haul configuration. Rows 9 and 10 are the last two rows in the forward cabin of the aircraft, to the rear of the premium seats. Row 10 doesn't have a window. There isn't a row 11 on this aircraft.

Darren
icklesal,

Welcome onboard :typ

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM862/3) with departures between 03/05/2010 - 20/09/2010 are scheduled to be operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets). Flights between 04/10/2010 - 25/10/2010 are scheduled to be operated by the larger Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets). Even if aircraft are changed (unlikely unless there's a technical problem), those with pre-booked extra legroom seats should still get them. You'll find further aircraft information on our What aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.