Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
L10-11,

It's unlikely the aircraft will be changed. If it is, it'll be to a short haul configuration at the moment so there won't be a premium cabin onboard. It's unlikely to happen but if it does, you'd have the option of no premium seat of a delay and potential loss of a day or more of your holiday so I know which option I'd choose! a refund would be given for the flight(s) you didn't have a premium cabin.

Darren
AMSTERDAM,

Row 19 has full recline and a window. Assuming it's a V2 configured Boeing 767-300/ER, the emergency exit row is immediately behind to won't impact on those behind. Further details here

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
AMSTERDAM,

Row 19 has full recline and a window. Assuming it's a V2 configured Boeing 767-300/ER, the emergency exit row is immediately behind to won't impact on those behind. Further details here

Darren

Thank you.

I hope it is a v type then.
Darren ,Do you know if TOM 388 from Newcastle to Dalaman on 27th September will be the same plane used on that route in May?
Jay Trip,

Same aircraft type, yes but not necassarily the same registration.

Darren
Thanks Darren,I hope its not the same plane as it was really freezing next to the exit door.
The crew said it was that particular plane that they had this problem with and even gave out blankets. :yikes
Hi Darren,

First of all thanks for updating the IFE listings.

We are due out to the Dominican on Tuesday on TOM044 and back on TOM045 on 2nd October. The other half has asked if there is anyway to find out what the meal choices are on the flights. I know on the way out it will be lunch and a snack and on the way back will be dinner and a breakfast. As nice as sausage bacon and eggs would be am not expecting it for the way home lol!

Many Thanks.
Hi BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,

It will be just economy on TOM044 and 45 Sorry had to change username as forgot details.

Many Thanks,

Deals1982
I am flying on TOM232 from Bham to Sharm on October 21st..can you advise what type of plane this will be ..is it a short haul ( what will the leg room be ) and will there be any IFE on board
:D Hi
Silly question time. Flying to Cancun in November, and seats all sorted etc! Looks like we're on an Ex First Choice as its a 2-3-2. Was wondering though if all the 767s are now sporting Thomson (new) livery or not, and have any refurbishments been done on the interiors?
Thanks Racegirl.
Outbound:-

BBQ Chicken with Potato wedges or Steak & Sout stew

Inbound:-

Chicken Tikka with Rice or Sausage & Mash

Meal choices are not guaranteed though and these options can change.

(these are the same for all Thomson Airways long haul flights, apart from flights leaving Orlando, Florida)
We are due to fly to Fuerteventura in a few weeks with Thomson and I was wondering what the seat pitch/width and seat belt lengths were?
The seat pitch is 28" the width is narrow and the seat belts are long enough for most people.
...Thomson do carry extension kits for seatbelts for the "larger" customers
What plane do Thomson use / Newcastle to Malaga. Flight number Tom 1723 :sun2 please
Hello again.

Planning a wedding. I apologise if this question is getting boring. I have read through the last 15 pages and can`t find any info with regard to when the 787 is coming online?

Looking at November 2013, the 787 will mean a trip to Mexico rather than the DR. As far as you know are the dates still on track? Will we see a "Thomson Dreamliner" in spring?

The choice of my wedding location is now in your hands!!!!

Thanks again

Fergal
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.