Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Oh dear, I have a feeling it will be stopping off at another airport to pick passengers up as it was originally scheduled to be a 757-200.
Good evening all

Flying dreamliner tom 92 lgw-cun 21/11/13

just out of curiosity could any one tell me where this flight will have come in from before this departure..

Thank you very much
vodkasuntan,

It'll be either Cancun (TOM048/9) or Sanford (TOM070/1). I'll be able to tell you the week before your flight.

Darren
Hello Again,

I wonder if anybody could advise as to what plane Thomson will be using from Cardiff to Sharm El Sheik on 16th January 2014 return on 27th January 2014? Flight numbers TOM 466 and TOM 533. Do they have any extra legroom seats apart from the front row?

Thanks in advance

Andrew
andrew99,

CWL-SSH-CWL (TOM466/533) are operated by Boeing 737-800. Extra legroom seats are available at exit rows (15/16) as well as at the front. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Jay Trip wrote:
Which Thomson planes have 33" seat pitch and seat back screens?
Ive just looked on Thomson website and the flight we are on to Sharm on November 28th is described as above.

Can you post a link or a photo of the description? As Thomson don't show movies on this route, it's not classed as long haul and they don't normally detail seat back screens if they are not going to be used... Which airport are you flying from?
It was on Thomson website below the flight times.
I know they dont show films any more on medium haul and was told it was a 757-200 when I phoned to book our seats so wondered if they are using the bigger plane and stopping off on the way to pick passengers up at another airport.I hope not!
Just checked website and it only has Flying Thomson airways under the flight times so may have been a mistake. :que
Darren. My flight is BRS-LPA Tom6606 do they have any onboard entertainment. TIA
Hi, Its near the time to choose prebooked premium seats on flight Tom 142 manchester to montego bay we dont fly until 6 feb. i am being told the configaration is 2-3-2 can anyone confirm if this is correct, i understood the ex first choice had this seat plan are were being phased out,
All of Thomsons premium cabins are 2-3-2 767 FC 767 tfly or 787
Pipe fitter

No entertainment on flights under 7hours on any of Thomsons flights.
Thanks BY-TOM-AMM-FCA, i thought the thomson premium were 2-4-2 we flew home from Dominican Republic on one with premium having less seats, so wrongly assumed all thomson planes the same
Thomsons 767s are all the same in premium, 2-3-2, whether they're ex FCA or ex Thomsonfly. They have been since they introduced a premium service.
No sunaddict i flew home from dominican republic on a thomson 767 2-4-2 seating plan think there was a problem with the originally planned plane. it didnt have as many premium seats than the ex first choice we flew out on, there were ructions because some folk booked into premium had to fly home in economy
  • Edited by jhe 2013-11-12 17:12:55
The ex Thomsonfly don't have as many premium seats, but they are configured 2-3-2 in premium. Links to all the seatplans are in Darrens 'What Aircraft' page. They also have the short haul configured 767s which are 2-4-2 throughout, without a premium cabin.
yes i looked them up, just asked the friend i flew home with she said the same. the plane was a lot more cramped, the in flight entertainment didnt work,wasnt the best of flights home but we still had the 2 window seats and in premium
If your sat in a cabin with 2-4-2 on Thomson Airways then your not in premium. It would of been a short haul configured 767, which naturally has less room.
Hi there,

Flying on the Dreamliner, Manchester to Cancun on 1st January, does anyone know if Thomson supply headphones or an amenity pack in economy.

Thanks

Irene
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.