Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren, I notice the dates have now changed to include October, thank you

I assume the movies are dependent on what aircraft you are on? Are they all available or just some of them?

Thanks
Sorry Darren

Just a bit confused because the flight magazine is showing different films than the list. The magazine is issue 1 summer?

Thanks
Watford Travellers,

The lists are slightly different for the 787 and 767 due to the different IFE systems installed. The films listed are correct as I only flew with them last week. The link on Thomson's website is the old version, not the current. Everything should align from November once everything settles down following the delayed entry in to service of the 787's.

Darren
Thanks Darren for such a quick response as always
Hi Darren,
Could you please tell me if TOM 866, Ncl - Can April 14 will be an ex FCA?
Thanks
seedy2,

NCL-CUN-NCL (TOM866/7 are operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. The outbound flight operates via Manchester (for fuel).

Darren
My eldest daughter flys from Doncaster to Kos on 16/10/13. Tom 3340 / 1

What aircraft type will it be please ?
Whomenever,

DSA-KGS-DSA (TOM3340/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Is it too soon to know what plane is scheduled to Sharm from Newcastle on 28th November TOM224 &225?
Jay Trip,

NCL-SSH-NCL (TOM224/5) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi, flying to Punta Cana on 22 Nov, PC on the Dreamliner :) Anyone know at Gatwick North Terminal if there is a separate area for Day Before Check-in, & is there a dedicated check-in desk for PC passengers?

Thanks in advance,

gaz
gaz68; no dedicated desk for PC on day before check in -all eligible flights share the same check in.
Hi Gaz , if your flight departs before 12 midday you can use the day before check in from midday until 10pm , one person can do all the checking in as long as they have all the luggage , passports and tickets for all passengers flying on the same booking and can vouch for the luggage contents .
Once you all have your own boarding cards you can proceed straight to security on the day .l
Further to the above -we have used LGW night before check in maybe 8 or 9 times -always get there ~ 5:30pm -6pm -never had to queue more than a couple of minutes - Makes the following morning so much more relaxed :)
hiya im looking at booking a flight with thomson 12nov 13

ive got two destinations in mind mexico and dominican republic

lgw-puj tom 030 puj-lgw tom 031
lgw-cancun tom 078 cancun-lgw tom 079

are either of these flighrs on a dreamliner please?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
alboy29,

Details of flights operated by Boeing 787-8 are linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below). LGW-PUJ-LGW (TOM030/1) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM078/9) are operated by Boeing 787-8. Aren't you better choosing the destination rather than the aircraft that will take you there?

Darren
thanx daz

i want to go on 787 d/liner as a big fan of aircraft (geek) and will be nice to try a new one
also just a quick note you link is almost out of date (summer)2013
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.