Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I think all the Dreamliners go on longhaul from the start of the winter season.
TOM 436/7 MAN-AYT-MAN is sheduled to be operated by B737-800.
Which aircraft type please for following flight.

TOM 374 / 5 East Midlands to Florida Sanford. 12/06/14
TOM 374/5 EMA-SFB-EMA 12/06/14 are scheduled to be operated by B767-300(EX FIRST CHOICE).

B787-800 will operate EMA-SFB-EMA from 31/07/14.
By any chance do you know what type of aircraft will be used for this flight, it is my partners first flight and she would like to see how the aircraft seating is laid out

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod.

Darren
If she logs into her booking online, like she's going to select seats, it will show the seating plan.
nickhorobin,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2532/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
we shal be fying to the maldives on oct 20th flight number TOM054 please could you tell us where this flight comes from and its flight number ;)
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi Darren,

off on holiday again on 9th Nov from East Midlands to gran can on TOM 7674,

any sight at this stage what aircraft are scheduled for this route?

Thanks
danieljames86,

EMA-LPA-EMA (TOM7674/5) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
mjtipton,

Welcome onboard :tup
I can answer your question off the top of my head as I've just come back from the Maldives on that flight! The flight before yours is LGW-Mombasa-LGW (TOM032/3). It arrives back on Sunday afternoon ready to take you to Male. Have a great time, the Maldives is my favourite place :cheers

Darren
Hi,

Can you please tell me what aircraft it is for the following:

MAN-AYT-MAN
Outbound: TOM688 Fri 19 Sep 2014 09:10
Inbound: TOM689 Fri 26 Sep 2014 16:45

We have booked extra space seats (exit or bulkhead) – any we should avoid please?

Thanks,

Caroline.
cagzy,

It's a bit early to be 100% sure with it being 11.5 months away, but historically, MAN-AYT-MAN (TOM668/9) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER on a Friday. I wouldn't worry too much about seat selection yet, you'll not be able to select any for another 8 months! Seating is always personal preference anyway. All the exit rows are on bulkheads on the 763.

Darren
Haha I'm a bit too eager this time! Thanks Darren.
Hello

Does anybody know what the IFE will be for Oct-Nov yet? Flying to Punta Cana on the 22nd October.

Kind regards
Watford Travellers wrote:
Hello

Does anybody know what the IFE will be for Oct-Nov yet? Flying to Punta Cana on the 22nd October.

Kind regards

October is staying the same as September as far as I know. November is the start of the winter season, so will probably change.
Thank you,

The IFE section on what flight just shows as August/September IFE
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.