Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren. I wasn't charged for extra leg room though. In fact on flight (TOM 2572) which is configured 2-4-2 it doesn't appear any seats are classed as extra leg room.

Thanks again.

Sarah
Hi, we're travelling EMA to Cancun with Thomson on 21 May, flight numbers TOM644/645, was hoping it would be a dreamliner but can't find any info at all and Thomson shop couldn't confirm

Do you know?

Thanks
dcfc62
dcfc62,

Welcome onboard :tup
The information you're looking for is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) but is as BY-TOM-AMM-FCA mentions.

Darren
Thanks to you both, guess this will be similiar to the BHX-Montego plane we had last year with Thomson
Hi Darren

I am travelling on TOM2694 MAN-RHO-MAN on 10/05/14 on a 767-300. Can you tell me what it does before the Rhodes flight? Due to depart MAN at 14:10 and been watching previous flights (albeit operated by 752) and it seems to be delayed both weeks since flights started, just wondering how likely we are to take off on time. Also I am staying at the Radisson so would like to see it depart on its first leg.

Cheers

Paul
mozza6910,

As we're currently in the winter season, you can't go off current flights as the schedule completely changes for the summer season (starting next week). The aircraft should be operating to Alicante (TOM2620/1) before your flight, landing back in MAN at 1305. The airline will do their best to ensure an on-time departure but it's sometimes out of their control.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
mozza6910,

As we're currently in the winter season, you can't go off current flights as the schedule completely changes for the summer season (starting next week). The aircraft should be operating to Alicante (TOM2620/1) before your flight, landing back in MAN at 1305. The airline will do their best to ensure an on-time departure but it's sometimes out of their control.

Darren

Thanks Darren.
we are travellin from manchester to rhodes 18th june flight number TOM 2332.Does this flight have the seat back entertainment screens.
They used to keep the grandchildren entertained throughout a flight,so hoping they are still in use :)
daveg,

MAN-RHO-MAN (TOM2332/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). These are equipped with seat back screens. Further details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
thank you very much darren,thats good to know.

this site is fantastic
The aircraft has them but they won't be used on the flight.
Hi

We are due to fly on TOM174 MAN - PUJ on 14th May and TOM173 on our return on 28th May.

The flights are scheduled on a 787 and I wondered if this is likely to be the case and if Thomson have now got the aircraft for the Manchester 787 summer flights?

Also any ideas where this would fly in from on the morning of the 14th to give any idea of potential delays.

Thanks
djmoomin,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM173/4) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 787-8 all summer. The aircraft should be inbound from Cancun (TOM168/9).

Darren
Hi

Just wondering which aircraft Thomason use on the EMA to Rhodes route this year?
Not going till September but just wondering! I presume 737?

Thanks
danieljames86,

Please provide flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. EMA-RHO-EMA (TOM7247/7 or TOM7646/7) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi Darren

Bit late but I am flying from BHX to Rhodes on TOM 7644 tomorrow. What type of plane am I on please?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.