Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
That would be totally fantastic it was............. :)
Hi

Flying Bhx to Cancun this Saturday 31st.
Would anyone know yet if it will be the ex FCA B767 or Thomson.
Thanks..
My eldest son fly from East Midland onboard Tom 374/5. He knows its a 767 type of Boeing but there are different seating types apparently ? Which one will it be on 12th June out of East Midland to Sanford Florida please ?
I don't know, but if he logs into his booking as if he's going to select seats it will show the seating plan. If it's 2-3-2 throughout it's ex FCA., 2-3-2 in PE and 2-4-2 in economy it's an ex Thomsonfly.
Thanks.

Gave info and apparently it's 2/3/2 & they got row 20 .

Think he paid for ex leg room ?

:think
For those awaiting aircraft information, I'll catch up with posts tomorrow as I've not had chance today after being delayed on my flight home this morning and a technical issue with my pc. Things should be back to normal tomorrow.

Darren
Whomenever wrote:
Thanks.

Gave info and apparently it's 2/3/2 & they got row 20 .

Think he paid for ex leg room ?

:think

Yes, row 20 is extra legroom.
http://tinyurl.com/q7jjdbj
Whomenever,

It'll be a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find the seating plan on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi dazbo
what aircraft do Thompson use to fly Manchester to Alicante. We are flying 21st June 6.10 flight.
Thank you
neknit,

MAN-ALC-MAN (assuming TOM2620/1?) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul).

Darren
Thanks Dazbo. You never fail. Margaret
Hi Darren hope you had a good holiday. We fly from Doncaster to Enfidha on TOM 480. have you any idea what route this aircraft does before our flight.
qatarman,

It was great thanks. TOM480 is the first flight out for that aircraft that morning. It arrives around midnight then night stops so there's about 6 hours between flights.

Darren
james 84,

It should be ex-TOM in a 290 seat configuration but you'll see which when you have access to the seat plan. The remaining ex-FCA's are leaving the fleet in July.

Darren

cheers Darren

does this aircraft have a premium cabin and any IFE?

flight number TOM 2002/3 (22/07/14 - 05/08/14)
Thank You Darren that will be the one from Las Palmas.
Hi Darren
Can you please confirm aircraft type TOM7620 BHX to Palma 20th Sep and you did say you would confirm the extra leg room rows, are they as on your seating plan.
Also, I realise its a long way off but have you any idea which aircraft will be used on the new Dubrovnik flight from BHX Tom 7410 Sept next year
Thanks Roger
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.