Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flight no TOM044 LGW to Punta Cana ... can anybody tell me where this flight is coming in from prior to flying out to Punta Cana and flight number?

Thanks,
Pat
Hi Dazbo,

long time, no speak :D I'm after your services again. Can you tell me what aircraft will operate TOm 7702 from Birmingham to Kavala on 3rd August please?

Thanks
james 84,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2202/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren

Cheers Darren

can you advise if that will be a ex First Choice or a Thomson plane and also what the configuration is.

I am only asking as we are traveling with our 2 year old daughter and i want to know if it will be worth pre booking seats?

also I assume they will not have premium on this aircraft?

cheers
james 84,

It should be ex-TOM in a 290 seat configuration but you'll see which when you have access to the seat plan. The remaining ex-FCA's are leaving the fleet in July.

Darren
Pat,

The aircraft operating TOM044/5 comes in from Montego Bay (TOM094/5) or Cancun (TOM052/3) on a 2 week rotating basis so it depends on the dates of travel.

Darren
shirley h,

BHX-KVA-BHX (TOM7702/3) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
I wasn't aware of the two week rotation that you mentioned Darren. In that case, I am travelling on the TOM038 LGW/MBJ on Thursday 29th so where is it off to tomorrow please?
Jetlagged,

It's only certain flights, not all. The inbound should be TOM048/9 from Cancun

Darren
Flying to Montego Bay from Birmingham to pick up the Thomson Dream on the 07/04/2015, flying with Thomson( TOM 646 ),then sailing across the Atlantic, arriving at Palma, finally flying back to Birmingham, we've booked the premium cabin, anyone any idea what type of plane we'll be flying to Montego Bay on ?, Thanks, Dougie.
dooglas55,

Your flight will likely be operated by Boeing 787-8 with premium cabin. I'll be able to confirm it closer to the time.

Darren
Darren
Can you only put your API the same as booking seat numbers 90days from your return flight.
API can be added at any time after booking as long as its between 6 months and 24 hours from departure.
james 84,

It should be ex-TOM in a 290 seat configuration but you'll see which when you have access to the seat plan. The remaining ex-FCA's are leaving the fleet in July.

Darren

thanks Darren does this flight has a premium cabin?

James
Hi

We are flying on TOM314 to Sharm on 17 September. Would you be able to tell us
what plane we will be flying on so we can choose our seats

Many thanks

Sorry that I have not put this in the correct thread, first post but I am learning :)
hi Kaz
:welcome to HT. Our resident expert is off sunning himself till the 4th June but we do have other experts who might be able to help. Failing that, ask again next week. In the meantime we definitely help have people who can help with Sharm. And of course loads of holiday advice on General holiday enquiries which are handy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.