Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi,

What site are you going to ?

John
La croix du vieux pont - Berny Reviere. Have been there a few times with Keycamp, very good site.
saw thier caravans and they were the best ones plus the site had a sign up saying half price hols this sept in france
Just been to France with Keycamps and saw Al Fresco accomodation its great.

Asked for a quote for next year, the reps faxed my request to U.K the said quote duly arrived and the only thing on it that was correct was the site we wanted to stay at. I phoned them and their excuse was that it was based on the info recieved from the site. I filled in the request form myself and witnessed it being faxed. They were not honouring early booking offers, got the insurance wrong and didn't even quote the extra ferry charge which would have been another £300 on top.

Al Fresco have been told what they can do with their holiday I have booked again with Keycamps and saved £200 in the process.

The service I have had from Keycamps over the last 3 years has been great but the attitude and service of Al Fresco has been deplorable.

Patka
Forgot to say we looked at Al Fresco's Vivaldi and Rossini accomodation.The smaller Rossini was great but the Vivaldi although 3 bedrooms does not have hand-washing facilities in the separate toilet, you have to walk past the kitchen area to get to the shower room to wash your hands after visiting the loo. Not a very good design feature in my book.

Patka
Whilst HT has been off I have recieved an invoice for above not booked holiday for the sum of £00-00 from Al Fresco.

I await the bailiffs

I cannot believe they're total incompetance.

Patka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.