Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
They are georgous If my hubby was still in the Army, I would buy one of those, for the annual regimental Ball.
IC
I love the tourquoise second from the left on the 2nd picture.
absolutely beautiful , I love indian style, would love to have an indian type outfit made for New Year's eve :think
yes
I love Indian outfits too- if only I could lose a couple of stone I would def like to try one :rofl
Is that all you girls do shop , shop , shop -- SAD???

:cry :cry :cry
Is that all you girls do shop , shop , shop -- SAD???

Is a fish waterproof? :rofl
Thankyou everyone for taking the time to look at them .I think the two I like best are the two yellow ones ..one in each photo I would love to get one :rofl dont know what for but you never know where you could wear it ..
Check out Bombay Stores in Bradford, they have a great selection and you feel like you are actually in a store in India! We spent 2 hours in there recently. Obviously its much cheaper to purchase in India but I got 2 very nice glitzy salwahs (sp?) that are suitable for a wedding at £60 each and i am really happy with them. I won't have enough time to go shopping when I arrive there in November so this has saved me a lot of time.

Love the pics IC
ic.
Lynn bought 2 indian dresses and wore them around the house, she said they were very comfortable, she also had one of those long dresses the african woman wear that she used to sleep in (very warm)when she went to yhe market in the gambia to buy it she wasn;t sure of the size so she made me model for it, all was fine untill friends we had met come strolling around the market.
Danny
and I'll bet they had they had their cameras :rofl
Yes, and they made my life a misery for a week or two, I'm 6feet 1inch tall 17 stone and with a full beard.
Danny
Check out Bombay Stores in Bradford, they have a great selection

Fizzy, there are some nicer ones on westgate (far end) and up Leeds rd.

can't see my other half in one though :D

maybe one of those that cover the face with just a letter box opening, (please God don't let her see this ) :yikes
Irishcolleen youve always wanted a yellow dress tho :rofl thats why you picked that one
I like the very deep pink or the turquoise blue ones the best, although they are all gorgeous.
for a miute, i thought that was a photo of my wifes wardrobe!! :haha :haha
BOB
Hi colleen there lovely thankyou for sharing, does anyone know how much you would pay for one of those suits? :cheers
del949 wrote:
Fizzy, there are some nicer ones on westgate (far end) and up Leeds rd.

Thanks for the info del949. Not sure when we will be up that way again, as we live in Devon its rather a long way and we just happened to be up at Saltaire for a family wedding the other weekend. Found Bombay Stores on the net so looked it up and was quite happy with the purchases. There is nothing down here where we are, possibly would find in Bristol or Cardiff although I haven't checked. Anyhow, when we visit the north again, I will check out those you mentioned. Thanks for the tip :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.