Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Tickets?
47 Posts
Not away on those dates however paid off my balance today and they told me that tickets should arrive with us 10 days prior to travelling,if you don`t have them by then start phoning.

Cheers
We got our tickets from Thomson 5 weeks before the holiday in March.
I normally have the TC tickets 10 days -2 weeks before departure but, before the ash crisis ,guests were being moved from the hotel I am going to because of the building work.
I will give them a ring tomorrow. :tup
Good luck,hope it all goes well for you.
Thomson issue theeir earlier than TC. Ring them - there is an opotionbutton for tickets, they will tell you if they have been dispatched. As long as you have your Invoice, they can print at airport so dont worry.
Hi ive booked to go away with thomas cook but not until the 9th may, i was told that if i havent got tickets 7 days befor we go away to phone them... not sure i could wait that long myself, so im going to ask them when i phone on tuesday to book my on=flight meals if they can hurry up and stick them in the post lol

good luck jay trip!
Did you book in a TC shop? If so, that's where they will be. The last 2 years I have called in the shop 10 days to a week before and they are in the shop waiting to be posted. HTH.

Denny
hi had mine tickets 3 weeks now. tc phoned and told us they was ready to pick up we fly the 4 th may cant wait now :D :wave:
Have you got your tickets yet?
No Tickets yet so have a feeling they are changing our hotel. :yikes
I hope this is not the case as I dont want to go to any other hotel.
I would rather go a week later.

I will be paying them a visit in the morning!
we're due out 3rd of may and got no tickets either, i rang them up, and was told if the tickets do not arrive to go to the TC dest at manchester airport with our confirmation letter and they will issue our tickets there, not happy bout this at all.
I know it is a bit early for us to receive our tickets as we do not go till 21 May, however i checked on the Thomas Cook web site yesterday to check the current price of the holiday ( well i hope we got a bargain by booking early) and the Hotel is not available! this means that
a) it is fully booked ( in May)
b) there is a problem with the hotel
c) they know that i am going and are just protecting others!

Alan :cheers
I have just read on TA that a couple who were due to go to my hotel yesterday were informed on Friday the hotel had changed!
They had been moved to a 5star AI hotel on the edge of the resort with a load of steps.
I want to go to our original booked hotel as its in the centre.The footpaths are in and the Dolmus are running past the hotel but the tarmac still has to be laid on the roads.
After all the stress I have had this week due to my daughter being stranded I was hoping my holiday would be confirmed. :yikes I will ring TC in the morning as the travel agents are usually the last people to get to know of any changes. :rofl
I'm sure you could say you don't want to be moved, they can't make you stay at a different hotel can they ?
I will tell them I dont want an AI hotel at the top of a hill and am prepared to go to our original one despite the road outside having no surface. :rofl
We fly on the 9th of May and had our tickets last Wednesday (Direct Holidays).

Despite not booking it we seem to have been allocated vegetarian meals each way at no extra cost!
we are going on 14th May no sign of our tickets yet, normally get them 4 weeks before we go
We're going 14th May and booked flights only through Aegean. I received our e-tickets today.
I went to TC this morning and my tickets were there. :tup
We are going to our booked hotel and the people who flew out today didnt get moved so that was great news. :sun2
We go on the 7th May and have not received tickets yet.Think i will give them a call tomorrow :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.