Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi There,

Can anyone help with this hotel. I have been reading some reviews that don't seem to good. I am not worried about the resort being quiet but am worried about lack of shops & places to eat.

Also the hotel it's self has got bad reviews, anybody been?? :!: :?:

:D
We went last July, and it was absolutely fantastic (you can read my review atr http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/port-de-sant-miguel/torremar-i-and-ii-apartments/ - 3rd one down)

The staff were fantastic, the place was very clean, the food was great, and the entertainment was, er, entertaining :)
Only reason we arent going again this year is we got a great deal somewhere else, or we would be returning.

I cannot recommend the Torremar enough

As far as food goes, there are a number of restaurants in San Miguel, an English pub, and the torremar serves food, as does the Balansat (the sister hotel).

Shop-wise, there are about 3-4 on teh left of the main road (as you look to the sea), and 2-3 on the right side, over near the western bar.

You wont get the selection that you would get in San Antonio for example, but it certainly isn't a "one horse town" :)
thank you for your reply, this had put my mind at rest. :P
The main thing to remember, is that if something is wrong, complain immediately, both to the reception, and the rep, and do not be put off.
If it looks like nothing is going to be done, become a nuisance - I don't mean shout & swear, but be polite and firm, and nag them until they sort any problem out, then when they do, thank them.

Don't sit there getting worked up over a problem for days, get it sorted immediately.

I've known people to moan to other holidaymakers all week that their room isn't being cleaned for example, yet they have not complained once to the staff or the rep - if they don't know it's a problem, they can't fix it.

Also, people have different tastes, what one person enjoys, another will hate, and vice versa.

Hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to seeing a review as to how the place is this year, as we're thinking of returning in September
Hi There,

Thanks, we thought it might not be some people's cup of tea but we are used to going to places like this - so hopefully everthing will be fine.

We are going the first two weeks of September so I won't be able to get a review on here.

Thanks again.
might end up seeing you there :)
does anyone know which company goes to these apartments or can you book direct with them
IIRC it's Airtours/Panorama
You may be able to book direct, by contacting the Balanzat apartments, as they're run by the same people (in fact I keep meaning to check that myself)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.