Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi, i have a travel agents in leeds that may be able to help we had to go there last year, now im not sure wether it would be quicker for you to travel down yourself to birmingham or go via him i will pm you with his tel no as not sure if i can post here,,,

:)
Thank you for that.

I too think it will probably be better to go down to Brummy land personally, as it is only what your Travel Agent friend would have to do. It's the actual surgeries I'm hoping to locate whereas he can turn up in person and receive the visa there and then.

But thanks for your input. Appreciated. :tup
There are no Visa surgeries held anymore.The only way you can get one is through Vfs Global.The quickest way to get one is to go in person to Birmingham.That way you should get it within 3 days.

John
Since all visa applications have been outsourced to VFS, I think the various local surgeries have been suspended.

Check on this website.
http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/contactus.aspx
Thanks for replies all ......

After trawling the net I've found this ... http://www.theindiatree.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=4733

they may still do the 1-day surgeries after all. Going to try ringing them now.

Fiona ..... would it be possible to leave the link for others in the same predicament, even though it's another website ??? :)
I think you will find that information is out of date.Belive me there are no Surgeries anymore.There is someone that posts on India Mike that works for Vfs,and he has answered all these particular questions.

John
Cheers for input jbcrum.

I do hope your contact is wrong though. Can't get through on the number provided so will give feedback tomorrow to put this question to bed. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.