Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Joolz, maybe the Flamingo Benidorm ? The rooms are apartments, with lounge bedroom kitchen (fridge, full size) huge balcony. The food is good, and the bottled water for your room is free, from the bar. There's also a disco downstairs too. It's about 10 mins from the nightlife and beach, less if your younger, lol. We stayed there in March, but the clientèle were a bit too young for us. Plenty of reviews for you to read. Good luck....love Linda x
Thanks Linda, Flamingo Benidorm also on my list. My friend is there at this very moment so I keep texting her to find out stuff!! Waiting on her return for full report!. Came across the Rio Park Hotel (HB) last night and it gets pretty good reviews (I know there is a long thread about it on here too). Do you think that would suit location wise etc????
Hi, Presidente is the best hotel ive stayed in, and ive stayed in a few, I also rate it better than flamingo benidorm.
Joolz, you can't get a better location than the Rio Park, that's why we always stay at the apartments just across the road! It's very central (to Levante beach zone) and set back a couple of blocks from Calle Gerona where most of the nightlife is. Near enough to be an easy walk, five minutes to Cafe Benidorm and the square, but far enough away to be quiet. It is one of the oldest hotels in the new town but I think it was refurbished not long ago and the staff are supposed to be very good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.