Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Deb ..... FlyGlobespan are showing lots of availability in Benidorm from both Glasgow and Edinburgh on 30 December for 7 nights, but as you might expect for that date, it is by no means cheap.

David :wave
just got up..Leeds/Bradford..That will cut at least 1½ to 2 hours off travelling time between leeds and humberside. easy!

The Regente FULL BOARD £369
Saturday 30th December 2006 at 16:15 from Leeds/Bradford (LBA) to Alicante (ALC)
Returns Saturday 6th January 2007 at 13:10 from Alicante (ALC) to Leeds/Bradford (LBA)

Ambassador Playa £375
Departs Sat 30 Dec 06, 16:15 from Leeds/Bradford
Returns Sat 6 Jan 07, 15:00 from Costa Blanca
Duration 7 nights, Full Board

Sol Pelicanos/Sol Ocas £385
Returns Sat 6 Jan 07, 15:00 from Costa
Half Board

Rock Gardens £389
Duration 7 nights, Half Board

Castilla £395
Riudor £399
Maderia Centro £419
Returns Sat 6 Jan 07, 15:00 from Alicante
Rialto £419
Presidente £430

Plenty more from Leeds Bradford....nothing for any other northern airports that I can see on this site, only Doncaster and Humberside.

All Thomson.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
thank you Sanj

Do you know if any have indoor pools I know thw Ambassador has a covered one but not sure about the rest
Crikey .... I think I will fly from Leeds next time. Sanji is showing the Sol Pelicanos/Ocas as £385 with Thomson. It is £509 from Glasgow with Flyglobespan for the same dates, inclusive of half board, transfers and taxes.

David :wave
I've quoted 1½ hours difference between the airports, but that is based on me travelling from my home to both airports...both are approx 1 hour away, and it depends on the traffic and time of day.
But, coming from the North to leeds/Bradford airport.then you are on the right side of the city .....
Which ever way I approach leeds airport, I have to go around the city on the ring road ...the airport is like looking at a clock face in relation to the city and it is situated at the number 10.

Quite frankly, for me...it is a pain...hence we go down the M1 to East Midlands.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Debpingu wrote:
Do you know if any have indoor pools I know thw Ambassador has a covered one but not sure about the rest

Hi there. There is a thread running already which may be of some assistance to you. Please click

HERE
Crikey .... I think I will fly from Leeds next time. Sanji is showing the Sol Pelicanos/Ocas as £385 with Thomson. It is £509 from Glasgow with Flyglobespan for the same dates, inclusive of half board, transfers and taxes.

David

Ah you see, you Lancastrian members :wave mentioning no names of course :lol:

It does have it's advantages living only 12 miles away from Leeds and Bradford airport.

Sue :)
Ah you see, you Lancastrian members mentioning no names of course

It does have it's advantages living only 12 miles away from Leeds and Bradford airport.

Sue
.......Yeh its quicker to get out of the ruddy place!!!!! :rofl .....Actually i can get 14 nigfhts with Thomsons from MANCHESTER at either Regente or Pelicanos for £404...errr not bad that!

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Hotel regentie f/b 28th dec from newcastle 1week for two with portland £878 we must live close by we are about the same distance from both airports also flimingo oasis all in same flights £1115 for two also
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.