Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Weather is usually hot in september July, august september are our hottest months. (Not that its ever really cold!) Puerto Mogan sounds like an ideal spot for you, there are alot of people on here that are big fans of Mogan, its designed to have the feel of a traditional fishing village and whilst it is becoming more popular (thus ruining the reason people want to go there in the first place!) it is still quiet, but with plenty to occupy.
Thanks, haven't actually came across that resort in my research so far. Does tour operators use many hotels there?
i think thomson/ first choice have the cordial mogan valle and cordial mogan playa, as do thomas cook who also have club de mar.
Mogan is lovely but what about just up the road in Taurito? Taurito Princess is Thomson run but is excellent.
:wave: Hi dshiels, maspalomas/melonares is a nice resort quiet peaceful and within easy reach of PDI if you want it. 2 nice complexes in maspalomas opposite the golf course, is green golf and sandy golf low key entertainment fab bunglaows and pools sc/bb optional, both really peaceful and relaxing complexes. Within a 5/8 min walk to the faro 2 cc with shops bars and restuarants.Take a look at their web site http://www.cordialcanarias.com Weather in sept is fab, always go the 1st/2nd week. the bolovard on maspalomas beach is very nice also with its array of more up market shops bars and restuarants. Can recommend some nice restuarants in that area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.