Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Transfer Times
7 Posts
Fotunately Ibiza is not a big Island and even the furthest resorts (Portinatx ?) are only perhaps about at most an hour away from the Airport (depending on time of year and time of day)

What may take the time though is the drop offs and pickups at other Hotels/Resorts.

Hope this helps :tup
KTbeevs -We travelled with our granddaughter when she was only 4 months and the resort we picked then was Playa den Bossa.
We chose this because of the short transfer time. This is approx 15 mins from the airport and we are returning to this resort in summer 2009. There is a little flight noise.

Have visited many other resorts in Ibiza, several times to each resort, e.g. Figueretas, San Antonio Bay, Port de Torrent, Puerto San Miguel..... but as previous poster says transfer times are not long.
Hi

We've been to Playa den Bossa several times and always take a taxi to our hotel,it's about 10 euros to the Club Bahamas where we've stayed and at most 3rd drop off if you choose to go by coach transfer.
Thank you all so much for your replies, Palya den Bossa looks a good choise! Will keep this in mind when we book! :tup
Do keep in mind that San Antonio Bay is only around 25mins away as well......

John
ktbeevs

so have you booked your hols yet.need any more info i don;t mind at all you pm me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.