Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If your email confirmation shows that transfers are included then I wouldn't worry about it.
I would have thought that if they have put in writing that transfers were included then they will have to give them to you.

But someone on here with much more know how will be along to give sound advice soon. ;)
Not 100% sure here, but if you're e mail confirmation states transfers included, then they must surely provide the service.
Thanks for your prompt replies. I will keep you updated. I still have 5 weeks to sort it out anyway!

Richie
There is obviously a mix up along the way and you won't know for definite what's going on until you get a reply. If you booked transfers at the time of booking or it stated somewhere during the booking process that they were included, you're ok. However, if olympic normally charge for transfers and you didn't select the option whilst booking, the mistake is on your confirmation e-mail and your transfers won't be included.

Have you tried a mock booking again to say what it says about transfers?
Unfortunately that holiday is sold out now so I can't do a mock booking. Also, Olympic have had so many different airlines knocking around, that they have changed the airline for this holiday several times over the last few months.
I've just done a couple of mock bookings on that website. Examples only of a holiday to Larnaca in october as I obviously haven't got your exact details (and as yu say that's sold out anyway) and both times it asked if I wanted to book a transfer as transfers were not included.
Thanks Shirley,

The booking style on the Olympic website has changed a lot over the last 12 months or so. Sometimes there is no option of transfers - it's just included in the holiday cost. Over the last few weeks that option has cropped up on some holidays, but not all. On other occasions there hasn't even been the option of booking the extra 5kg of luggage, and equally the in flight meal has varied from "included in the price" to "optional". My interpretation is that it has something to do with the various airlines they have been using recently. I'm aware of all this as I regularly monitor it for the best price, and we fly with them to Cyprus twice a year (and with no problems or transfer issues). However - I was just about to state the following;

Well fair play to Olympic. Just received an email response which states:

"Coach transfers included. On your arrival at Larnaca airport please look for an Olympic representative and they will show you to your coach".

I will print and retain that email of-course, but very good customer service on their part.

(Just hope this is the last of it!!)

Richie
Yes - Excellent customer service there - you can hopefully relax now!
Well done Olympic for putting your mind at rest. Now you can relax and look forward to your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.