Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
from dalaman airport to tunruc in marmaris
Try http://www.icmeleronline.com think its about £90.We always book with them.

Diane
I think you will find the cheapest and fastest way possible is to Hire a car if your prepared to do that, Otherwise follow the link above, You can also hire the car from the link above also, Otherwise google it and you will find numerous alternatives.
We paid 80 pounds retun this year with a company in the village.email add
june_rumelli@hotmail.com
try idymatravel@hotmail.com
we used them in july and using them agin next week best i have ever used
80 return new mini buses and private not sharing even given free water \
they are based in turunuc
Hi we have always used June at JM Travel in Turunc for our transfers. She and her husband Mehmet are a lovely couple. Cars are always on time, fully air-conditioned and new. We always use them for booking any trips that we want to do as well. June also has a very useful stock of books in the travel agents. Just take your ones along that you have read and swop them for something else. Great idea as you can only carry so many owing to the weight of them. Hope you have a good time when you go. We have only been back 3 weeks but it feels like a lifetime ago. Roll on next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.