Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Yes the number 473 runs to los Gigantes every 30 mins.
Marcia,

Thank you for that information. Added to my holiday pack.
hi were goin to los christianos on tuesday was woundering is ther a bus that takes you to santa cruz or is there any other way to go as we like to have a day trip there as we have never been and this is only are 2nd time there and dont really know our way around got lost last time just walking round las americas
Hi

You can catch the No.110 which is direct or the 111 which is the scenic route via the airport. Both can be caught at the top of the bus station in Los Cristianos. Remember to get a Bono ticket to reduce the fare by 50%.
thanks for the info were staying at the harbour castle apartments do you know if its far from the bus station. do you ask for the bono ticket on the bus or get it from the station
When we were in Tenerife a couple of years ago, you bought the bono tickets from newsagents or tobacco shops. It may be different now but you couldn't buy them on the bus. They're definitely a good buy if you're going to make a few trips.
Hi
Castle Harbour is not far from the bus station you can easily walk it. Just pick up one of the free maps you get pushed in your hand at the airport to find your way. The cost of a Bono is either €12 or €30 and the cost to SC was about €5 when I last went in 2010 if I recall. You can both use the same Bono and if you are short of credit on the card you can pay in cash the balance.
thanks for all your replys was very helpful monday here we come
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.