General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
travel plugs
6 Posts
Yes I took a 4 way adapter with me, resorts do like to hide sockets behind the furniture :)
A 4 gang extension is a definate requirement on a cruise ship. There is often only one double socket and if it is placed close to a desk surface you can't plug bulky chargers in.
Thanks for that tip davey, we are planning a cruise next year so will take one with me. :tup
It is something that gets a regular mention in the various forums, we have taken one with us for a few years now and it means you can take one adaptor and still plug in your mobile phones, ipods/ipads, radio, battery charger, laptop/netbook or any one of the ever growing list of items requiring electrical power.

Even here in the UK it goes with us, well worth investing a couple of £'s in one.
Some places you use them though it can short circuit the electricity.

Running around to the back of your lodge in Spain with half your hair dried to fix the power is not a good look :rofl

Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.