Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks for sharing those fantastic photos Argo - sorry you were in an accident hope you recover ok :glynis
Argo :wave: I always look forward to your trip reports ' and especially the photos, which capture the heart of wherevever you visit.
Sorry to hear of your accident, but pleased that you didn't let it spoil your holiday. You do have to keep an eye on the taxi drivers.

Greetings to you and your family in Estonia

xx lassi
What amazing photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Im sorry to learn of your accident and im glad to know you are on the mend
Great rpport and love your photos. Am glad your accident didnt spoil things for you its great that you can laugh about it. :)
those photo`s were beautifull,really enjoyed looking at them
Just been taking a look too.

Elephant................your photo's are awesome. I loved so many but specially the one of the power boat/sunset - you have a great eye for photography :tup

If I could just take ONE good one I would be pleased, working out which button to press is an act of endurance for me.

Loved your report too and I am so pleased your injuries are healing well, what an awful thing to happen. Lesson to us all - specially our husbands who usually (mine does) sit in the front of the taxi - wear the seatbelt as you would at home :tup

Thank you elephant............Fizz
Great photo's took me an age to watch them all and, never having been to Goa I can now see why members love the place so much. The colours, the people, (you can almost smell the spices) and the absolutely gorgeous children.

Glad to see your nose getting better as the photo's moved on :tup

Hope all goes well with the surgery :cheers
Argo, a great trip report, really enjoyed your humour .... and your pics (very much) it was awful about the accident, but so fortunate you werent more badly hurt :tup
chilly
Hi Elephant,

What was the food like at Dhwarka and were drinks extra? Also was there any hot water?! Was a taxi included in the price?

Last week i stayed at the Blue Lagoon next to it. It was an amazing place. Only problem is that my other half didn't like the meat as it was a bit gristly - she is really fussy! I know what you mean about the toilet too, I kept trying to work out where it went, I was cautious about swimming in the lagoon!!!
All meals are included. The food was Indian food and not bad. Not overspiced.
Drinks on you but the prices are in same level as in shacks.
Hot water is available, we did not face any problems with hot water.
Power will be swiched on after sunset and swiched off after 2:00AM
Argo
Dwarka is offering pick-up service but I do not know the prices- we came from North Goa and used our own taxidriver to get there and a stranger for getting back (!!!)
Argo
Poor you elephant!! what a thing to happen, glad you seemed to enjoy the rest of the holiday, the photographs are great !!
J :cheers
Argo your photos are out of this world I can't wait to go back in March I know so many faces in the photos the little man who sells me pineapple my very good Friend Jay most people call him Jack he is the one with the bandage on his hand what happened him do you know ...he works a few shacks up from the steps in Calangute
So sorry about your nose it did look sore :cry its good to know your getting it sorted I loved the photo of your wife by all the lovely flowers I love the one of the stars through the palm tree and I loved the one of the butterfly could you PM me that photo please ....if I was to go on about all the ones I loved I would be here all day :rofl they are all fab ....colleen
hello irishcolleen
best is if you download it yourself ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mustlane/4323921613/in/set-72157623228693110/
above the picture you find tab "all sizes" .... click on it and new page is opening with different sizes shown above the picture. Choose the size you like, click on it and after the suitable size has opened there is tab "download the large size" or download the original size" aso. the same goes with all pictures you choose from my flickr pages. enjoy! :D
argo
Loved the photos - gettting me in the mood for Goa (leave 3 weeks on Sat :cheers ) Wish I could take photos like that, if I'm lucky I get one decent sunset one in the two weeks!

Sorry to here about the accident, but glad it didn't spoil the rest of your holiday and hasn't put you off going to Goa again.
  • Edited by lizspain 2010-02-04 18:18:17
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/joannekerr36/ghcf/butterfly.jpg thank you so much elephant i saved it to my lap top its a really lovely picture ..xxx
I loved that one (as well as many others - especially the one's looking through the tree's via the 'river?' )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.