Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Thanks Glynis :cheers

I forgot to add about the flights. Thomas cook MAN-BFS - POP. A330 both ways. Got an ex My Travel plane on the way out, I really liked the layout of this plane, the toilets being downstairs and also the forward and downview cameras were excellent for take off and landing.

We had an original TC plane on the way home, no cameras :( :rofl

Both flights were on time, food was actually quite nice, staff were ok, very nice and friendly going out. Lots of films and shows to watch on the seat back IFE. £2.75 for headphones. 90p for soft drinks. £6 for 2 beers or smirnoff ice. Flight took about 8 hrs both ways from and to BFS.

If you have prebooked seats please remember to check your boarding card before you leave the check in desk as there were a lot of problems at POP with everyone who had pre booked seats. We had to get the supervisor involved for us to get the seats we paid for (your seat your choice) We sat in the rows that have 2-3-2 config, was great not having to push past someone to get out all the time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.