Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Thanks for that, Tony, v. interesting.
Last time we were in Albena, we did the Balchik/Kaliakra trip by taxi which worked out about £30 for 3 of us - £1 was BGL 2.70 then, so about BGL 80 - any idea what the taxi drivers are quoting for trips this year?
Interesting to see the latest prices Tony. :cheers

Hope you and Zoe had a lovely time.

:sun2 Toonman
doonhammer, It was 90 lev when I left, but my friend told me they were going to have to put Taxi fares up again on 14th July. Prices for fuel are dearer than the U.K. in some outlying places. F.V.
Prices for fuel are dearer than the U.K. in some outlying places.

This report of a convoy of lorries protesting about fuel prices outside Sofia is reminiscent of the fuel protests in the UK several years ago, when prices went up to 80p per litre or something..... :yikes
The Transport Minister's response.

Train fares are also rising from July 1st.

Baldur
Don't bank on doing it cheaper by donkey cart, doonhamer! ;)
Baldur, been there, done that, got the bruises! :rofl
I usually have several grazing outside my house or in my garden, keeping the grass down every summer. ;)
in my garden
Don't they eat the flowers as well, though? :que
With around 1,000 sq. metres of garden, there's plenty of grass away from flowers, fruit trees & vines..... ;)

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.