Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
You can book the excursions to Guadalest independently via numerous agencies. Some of the free 'Blanket Trip' excursions also visit Guadalest on certain days of the week. Or you could use the local bus service, the number 20 I believe. It is a very limited service, perhaps just one a day in each direction, but it would give you a couple of hours to explore the village. Click here for bus timetables.

If you check out page 1 of our Weather Q&As topic, you will find links which allow you to check out historical weather conditions for specific dates in May. But yes, it should hopefully be shorts and t-shirts weather.

David :wave
Thanks for your help david :)
I think 'The Green Trip' goes to Guadalest......its one of the Blanket Companies (a lot better than the NHP one's.) and I'm certain they offer a FREE tour that includes a visit to this beautiful little village.

Its set quite high up, so you may find that although its sunny, it may just be a little chilly in early May still.
Hi

While in Benidorm in Feb / Mar 2002 we went to Guadalest with local bus operator J. Alcarae cannot find a link.

Bus 12 ran Monday to Friday
08:40 Cala Finestrat
08:45 Playa Poniente
09:00 Estatcion F.G.V.
09:10 Benidorm Centro
09:15 Rinco de Loix
then Albir Garden & Playa and Puert Altea.

The bus was very busy the day we went and when we were picking up at Beni. Centro the driver radioed for a second bus.

The bus left at 12:30 for the return journey.

This was enough time to have refreshments and explore Guadalest, be aware it is quite high up and was very cold on arrival.

Knowing the Spanish and there ways I would imaging this bus still runs to a similar timetable - check with tourist information.
We went on the day of Altea Market which ment a longer journey thro Altea both ways.

The fare was €1.10 per person each way.

regards

Pars fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.