Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi,

Check with "Iberis" on this forum. She was sorting us a balloon trip out so I'm sure she can get you this info.

Regards
Cyprus100
Hi,
The balloon is safe for the children. The price about 350LE pp. Half price under 10 years.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Moudi.
Moudi,

That's the price to book locally, I think?

It's almost double that if folks book through their holiday representative or tour operator.... :wink:

Regards
Cyprus100
Hi
Hi Cyprus100,
This is the locully price for balloon ride. The locall people say one price 350LE pp. No more an that. The representative or tour operater more than 350LE pp. If you need more info email me back,

Regards,
Moudi.
Hi,
The price Moudi gave is the local price at present, it does fluctuate throughout the season. Should stay at that price for a while now. Many families take their children on these trips and I have not heard of any problems in the last year or more. You will have to get them up very, very early though, pick up may be 4-4.30am! Booking through your tour rep would be much more expensive, at least twice that price!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.