Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
where are you staying ? the costa del sol is a big place.
Staying at the Sol Principe, Torremolinos should have included that in the first post Duh!!
Arman Tours, situated below the Hotel Bali in Avenida Telefonica, Benalmadena, are regarded by many as the most competive on tour prices along the coast
They offer a Gibraltar shopping trip for 7.50 euros return, Ronda 19 euros, Granada full tour 37.5 euros, Morocco 42 euros, Mijas and Fuengirola market 9.5 euros, Seville 37.5 euros.
Hope this helps. Tony.
Thanks Tony is Arman Tours far from Torremolinos bearing in mind I'm about 2K from the center of town.
Don't know which side of Torremolinos the Principe's on. If it's the Carihuela side, you could walk from there to the Bali hill in about 20 minutes. If it's the other side, I'd take the bus. At least you can now check tour prices with travel agents near your hotel.
Ta Tony the hotel is on the Carihuela side we can walk from it to there in about ten minutes.
You can get a coach from Torremolinos bus station to La Linea. Can't remember how much but it isn't expensive. When you get off at La Linea you just walk over to Gibralter. Don't forget your passport.

Terry
We used Arman tours, they were good prices and the trip was good. I would use them again but when we booked we asked the man booking us if there would be many pickups for the Gibratar trip and he assured us that it was a quiet day for the trip and it wasn`t very full. Guess what about 10 pick ups and a very full double decker. Trip was ok but don`t belive all your told.l

Christine W
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.