Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Trips
6 Posts
Yes with your holiday rep, but is usually far cheaper to use local travel agencies or excursion firms.
you don't say where you are stopping but if you are in the Alcudia/C'an Picafort area 'No Frills' are my, and others on here, recommendation.
If you are in the south west of the island it will be cheaper to buy tickets from ticket outlets, as you won't have to pay for travel which is included in the tour operators price
hi, family of 5 4 adults 1 child (9)off to alcudia end of june none of ue have been before, just wondering what trips are available, is there a booze cruz type thing at all? and where is the nearest water park, any recomendations and any idea of rough prices? or where we may be able to find offers? thanks
Linzi-lou, your nearest water park is in Alcudia, next to`the hotel Jupiter/Saturno click here for website
Water parks in the south are bigger and better, for excursions try No Frills click here for website
thanks will take a look at those, how far are the other waterparks and how long do you think it may take to get there? is it reachable by bus? thanks
linzi_lou, other water parks are in Magaluf and El Arenal, so time from Alcudia is similer to
time from Alcudia to the airport, about 1 - 1.5 hours.
Websites for Aqualand and Western Park water parks usually have discount admission vouchers on them

Click her for links to waterparks websites
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.