Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We normally use Travelocity or Ebooker who have simular prices but if you use travelsuppermarket.com it comes up with some of the cheapest agents and airlines

Make sure you check the flight times as some cheap flights can have long stop overs

Happy hunting
Thanks for the reply , my dates are still above £700 but i'll keep checking.

Sharon
Just keep checking Sharon, there are Jet deals out there, somebody has just posted on another site that they got LHR to BOM, 24th nov to 12 dec for £518
I know what you mean the price drops we had waited for Qatar to drop theirs but as yet that haven't so I panicked and booked with T/A but if I could I would go business class so go for it girl as someone keep telling me we are only here once. We were once upgraded on Etihad and it was abs bliss :cheers
Turkish airways flights for this year to Mumbai are cheap again via netflights .com, must book before 14 june
we now have to make what could be an expensive choice, do we snap up the discounted economy flights as they are for the days and times we want or hope the business ones will come back down in price what to do

do what we did meagain!!!! book for comfort!! you cant take it with you ;) we can sit and drink champagne together (just for a change :rofl )
chilly
meagain just been on travelocity and the business class are coming up really cheap compared to a while back...going out October with the flight times you like too!! :yikes £3914 :tup
As you know Chilly, 'er in doors is always more than ready to sip a glass or ten of bubbly with you and Mike but until they get a proper drink like "London Pride" on the Jet flights I will not be that happy to pay for an upgrade..LOL

And what have they done with my share of the smiley faces on this site, I can't have used them all up this early in the season !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.