Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Check out http://www.kayak.co.uk as they do some sheap deals.

I did a quick search looking for a single ticket from london to las vegas on 2 may and found one for £381.
Alarm bells!!!!

You want to alter the incoming leg by which I presume you mean the outward leg as far as the ticket goes. A lot of airline conditions say that if you don't check-in for a leg all the subesquent ones will be cancelled. So if you get a replacement single to get from Vegas to Manchester the original flight back may be lost.
yes I think they have me over a barrell! the only way I can do it is to pay the money which they class as booking a whole new flight today
Looking at the maths they seem to be charging the difference between what you paid originally and todays price of what you now want. The principle is fair enough, it's just unfortunate the number comes out so high. I don't suppose your passenger has an insurance policy that covers the cause of the change???
at the last minute something has happened with the house they are renting and can't fly until the 2nd now.

I assume you are referring to a house that they are currently renting in Las Vegas because otherwise surely the cheapest and simplest thing would be to rent a hotel room for their first night here if the house isn't available until the 2nd? Rather than pay for another air ticket, could they pay someone else they know to be be trustworthy to deal with the house problem?

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.