America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
US Rent a Car
11 Posts
did you manage to download your voucher. We are going to Florida in May and have booked a SUV with Usrentacar from Alamo at International (we have used them before) but cannot download our voucher. I have been emailing them but with no reply, now I know why. I'll try phoning them first thing tomorrow ( tried already but they're shut) Thanks for the post it may help us.
Hi cfamily99,

Did you get a response from US rent a car in the end? :que We have used them 4 or 5 times over the last 3 years and they have always been fine - although it just so happens none of the cars through them have been from Alamo.

Thanks
That's good to know, that's for the pointed out the link to that thread, seems like it should all be ok again now and it sounds like it was only a temporary problem with the company that pays Alamo rentals through them.

Thanks very much
:)
Hi Nowton
sorry for the delay in replying. Couldn't log on for some reason, ok now (I hope)
Phoned Usrentacar the day after the last posting and got through straight away. They said everything was ok and sent me the voucher by email. Printed it off and we will know next Friday if it is ok. We have used them before so I can't see there being a problem(saying that with crossed fingers) will update on our return unless I can find an internet cafe.
I have been using US Rentacar for the last few years without problem. All the cars have been from Budget and I normally check my booking has gone through to Budget by going to the "Budget.com" website and going to the "view change cancel" section. Enter the confirmation number and last name and up pos the booking.
I always book direct with the car-hire company. Choose the one with the best deal. Do you save any money by booking with these agents?
Jacky, I would say you always save money booking through these rather than direct with car company, I always do a quick check looking direct with car companies first and have never yet got a cheaper deal going direct, to either USA or within Europe, have always found the following sites the best for price:-

us rent a car
airline-network
Ebookers

Hope you can get a cheaper deal for your next rental.
I always save by booking through one of these companies. This year got a SUV for £381 for 3 weeks with full tank and CDW. Leaving for airport in an hour to fly to Orlando :sun2 so let you know if all is ok at Alamo later. Fingers crossed.
arrived at Orlando International and everything ok with Alamo. Having a great time. 5 days down 16 to go. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.