Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I always have -
The first day I always go get a drink from the pool bar and ask if its okay to use the pool. I've never been refused, but I do think its polite to ask.

Elaine
Yes, I agree always polite to ask first, but as long as you spend some money they are ok,usually have our lunch at the pool we choose making sure we make friends with the staff.
Thanks for the replies.

I am a little fed up about it now to be honest i wish i had gone looking for info on the hotel now! Surely there must be some sun round the pool area or why built a pool there!!

One report i read said there a garden area so hopefully that gets some sun.

Anyone know of the Goldstone Hotel?
yes you can use other pools as long as you buy a drink.we were lucky to have free acommadation from a turkish friend who moved out of his house so we could move in for 3 weeks.he had no pool but his house was next door to apartments that had a pool ..so we just nipped over the fence.used it every day with no problems.even ran up a bill at bar ,we were treated like there own guests ,once they get to know youre face youre treated like any other guest ..so dont worry boro red you will be ok .im sure youre smoggy personality will shine :lol: from 1 smoggy to another :wink:
We stayed at the L Etolie and our friends were staying at the Blue Rainbow, they had NO problems using our pool, or snack bar. They said they were just visiting friends, and paid for any snacks or drinks they had and were really made welcome. Honesty is the best policy I say. Bye Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have never had any probs either. I think so long as you are buying drinks/food around the pool they dont mind.
very good question - as I've wondered about that too. Thanks for all the above answers. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.