America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Pebbles, I would LOVE to read your trip report. I am always curious to know how you spend 8 WEEKS in Vegas! If you don't want to do a daily blog, what about a weekly one!

luci :wave
Thanks Luci.

As I said, we don't do much really. We just like being there. I started to do one about our last trip, but forgot half of it by the time I got around to it. I need to take more notes!
Yeah, it's a bit difficult to remember details if you leave it a few days in Vegas! :D Thanks for reading everyone, hope it was at least mildly entertaining and informative

Cheers

TC
I take my net book...write it up daily in Microsoft Word then transfer it onto the forum about 2 or 3 times in the week....think I transferred it onto MSE at the airport on the way home
I'll try to do a mini version of the last trip before we leave. I'll be re-checking stuff ready for the next trip, so should come up with a bit of info.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.