Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Via Express
7 Posts
Hi

Via Express Cheaper probably - 16 euro for up to 4 people - taxi somewhere in the region of 20 plus euro - only drawback with Via - you may have to stop off at other resorts on route - and you can wait for a while whilst they attempt to fill the bus up
Taxi to Los Cris should never be more than €20, if it is they are trying it on. Fare by taxi should be around €15-€17.
Forget via express, we booked with them for july this year and when we arrived at the airport, the police questioned the tour rep and took my address details. Apparently they do not have the correct paperwork for transporting passengers around the island.

VERY NAUGHTY INDEED
I wonder if that will affect all those already booked with them, hope it is sorted quickly.

Can any of the local members throw some light on this please?
I booked Via Express back in May to collect us at Reina Sofia airport on Friday 21st July, when we arrived the reps were there and we had no problems there was 6 of us and we were transported to PDLA on a coach with a few other parties.
Hi Do this company offer fares to tenerife north airport as my return flight is from the north, If not any one know how much a normall taxi would be to the northan airport cheers,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.