Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Victoria Playa
6 Posts
It is a few years since we stayed here. We were not able to hire towels at the time. I always take a plug in mossie thing if I need it or not! No tabs, pay as you go for drinks. You can buy mats etc., in the resort - or see lost property- some people leave them for others to use after they go home. Lovely quiet resort, beautiful beach. Hire a car to get out and about explore the beautiful island.
Went to Vic playa last year and return ery shortly. Wonderful hotel. Yes yo can hire towels through reception. No you dont need a mozzy net in the room. We bought a plug lat year and creams just in case and never used them. You can hire sunbeds on the beach but they are a bit expnsive. Hote staff are brilliant and very friendly.

Any more questions feel free to ask.
Thanks very much for your replies :D One more question - what is the hotel like pricewise for changing travellers cheques? Just trying to decide the best way to take our money :? Thanks
Have just got back from the Victoria Playa hotel on the 12th August. You can hire towels for 10euros which is refundable upon return of the towels. The cost of two sunbeds and an umbrella on the beach was 20euros per day but lots of people had brought their own umbrellas. We took just euros and hired the fridge in the room and kept the money on the shelf at the top of the fridge - this seemed pretty safe. Also just down the road from the hotel was a cash point machine. I also bought mosquito creams, sprays and thing for room but never needed them as definately not a problem with mosiquitos at night. Have a fab holiday :D
hiya.....thinking of booking this for next year! Already had 2 holidays with first choice cancelled so looking at booking a superfamily this time! Any good???
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.