Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
village Royale
30 Posts
Have a look at our reviews here. I've also moved your query to the VR thread where you can find more info.
Hi Jayne

Don't let the reviews put a stop your excitement! I've been to the Village Royal this year and whilst it wasn't a fantastic hotel (but as you'd expect of a 2* in Goa) it certainly wasn't dirty. Admittedly I was tempted to find alternative accomodation when we first arrived but gave it a chance and ended up having a great holiday.
I did a hotel review on our return in November 2007, but it's not there. Not very complimentary I'm afraid. Hotel clean but basic - don't eat in the hotel???????????. My wife was very ill, need I say more.
Thanks to both of you. I appreciate your opinions. :)
If we do decide to look for accom when we get there, has anyone any recommendations? Somewhere in Candolim/Calungute area, not too pricey (preferably with a pool - like to have a safe swim at the end of an exhausting day on the beach!!!) Would be good to have a few options in case everyone is full. Thanks. Jayne
I have friends who have stayed here four times and love it, I visited them there and must say it didnt appeal to me because of the location and the very basic rooms. Having said that the staff are absolutely wonderful and so is the food.
I havent stayed here, but apparently it isnt central location, which some people like because they like quiet.

Heard some good reviews of this hotel
I am booked to go to this hotel Village Royale but i have booked somewhere else to stay in candolim. I'm just using the flight part of the package as its cheaper than flight only..I think it would be too far out for my liking as i'm used to being central to everything..But like they say "Needs Must.". :cheers .
Dear Fiona

I may be an old Rocker, but not a Rockerender, indeed a Rokerender, which if you were a football supporter of a certain football club you would understand. Answers on a postcard to the Stadium of Light, Sunderland.

Rokerender
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.