Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have reviews on Sunny Beach HERE. Under Hotel Reviews/Bulgaria along the top of the page, we have reviews of the hotel HERE

You can find out about Bulgaria as a whole through google searches or Wikipedia.

For the life of me I can't find any info re recommended vaccinations, maybe it is the lateness of the hour. However, you should consult your doctor who knows your medical history.

I'm sure people who know Sunny Beach can advise re places to go etc, but bear in mind that the good bar or restaurant they enjoyed last season may no longer exist or be under new management and awful.

Peter
Good Morning, You can get the information you require on the following site. http://www.mdtravelhealth.com All last for 10 years except the Typhoid which is only 3 years, had it done yesterday. I do not want to appear to be a scaremonger, but make sure of the Hepatitis one as there has been some outbreaks in the Roma villages in Southern Bulgaria lately. Tonyt
You'll find great night life in Sunny beach;)all places from last summer are still there,only one of the best swedish bars-La Perla is ruined but they build some new ones too.So,good bars are Las Palmas,Fenix,Corner,Mammacitas,Spider,The Happy Duck...almost all:PppP The best discos are Lazur and Mania,Orange too:)Hope that you'll enjoy your stsying here!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.