America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Only Hotel we stopped at with transport provided is the Quality inn plaza oppisite the Pointe Orlando....theres also an I ride stop outside hotel and they provide transport as well.We stopped there before they have re-fitted every room and we had a friend who stayed there after the re-fit said it was very nice.Im not sure if they have any nicer rooms for an honeymoon etc..it all depends what you are prepared to pay,perhaps e-mail hotel below see what they say.

http://www.qualityinn-orlando.com/

Have a lovely honeymoon,No better place to go than florida.....May be a little tired on a night ,after a long day...
Have had a look at that looks nice and some good reviews also
looking for somewhere in similar vicinity which includes breakfast or has a 'complimentary' breakfast
plenty of Hotels round the area....not sure many do a free breakfast and provide transport.....looking for alot i feel....I Drive really a tourist area....if you looking for a nicer area maybe nicer hotels....i would look elsewhere..
Don't worry too much about breakfast in Orlando as it's only $3-$4 for an eat all you want buffet in the sizzler or ponderosa which are on every block along I-Drive.
Hve a look at the Hawthorne Suites they are quite nice....enjoy your Wedding and Honeymoon.
Fairfield inn and suites just off i/drive, not fairfield at seaworld, fantastic reviews on trip advisor and includes breakfast, flying with virgin also. Excellent prices i thought.

Michelle x

** forgot to mention that it is a very quiet hotel, within walking distance of i/drive so will not hear all the loud traffic, and breakfast really good for a budget hotel.**

edit : - http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g34515-d223084-Reviews-Fairfield_Inn_Suites_Orlando_International_Drive-Orlando_Florida.html
Had looked at that one on the virgin website but dismissed it as not on International Drive
but will look again

Do the rooms have fridges?
I wouldn't rule out any properties that are off International Drive but within walking distance. To me that is the ideal location.
Fairfield inn is no good as my partner smokes but will keep looking
some friends recommended Enclave Suites but they havent been for a few years and the reviews are terrible
The Enclave are in a good location for I Drive, but don't go as the reviews speak for themselves...plus its your honeymoon!!! Have you looked at Floridays? that is beautiful, it is a bit further down I Drive but there is a I Drive bus that goes up and down alllllllllll day long and its really cheap so have a look as it is a bit nicer...alternatively try sheraton vistana villas, they look lovely and give you that added privacy of your own villa instead of a hotel room for your holiday plus they are on I Drive.
Remember to tell whoever you book with its your honeymoon, be cheaky ask for free upgrades as the Americans are quite forward in their requests and aim to please.

Another option try a Disney Hotel as you can park hop inside all the disney parks free of charge and when you dont want to do disney just get a taxi to Universal and park hop around their parks....Universal is near I Drive as is Sea World.

Enjoy...I will shut up now haha I could go on all day!!! :rofl

Liz
We're staying at the Orlando Metropolitan resort on I Drive In September this year. The web site looks fairly nice, so am hoping it's a good choice?! Don't know about a honeymoon stay there (they do cater for actual weddings though) :sun2
Floridays looks lovely but a bit pricey for us i think
will keep looking as we have plenty of time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.