Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
sun beds are 5 euros each dont know if they go up in high season, but that was the price last week not that i went to the beach but spoke to people who had.
Thanks for your quick response and also for response to my other post x
Hi kat ... the water park is called Aqualandia. Click HERE for our Aqualandia thread, which also contains links to the official website.

David :wave
Hi, we came back yesterday & 2 sunbeds with parasol was 12 euro's for the whole day. You get a ticket so you can leave & come back later on the same day.
3 euros for a beach bed and 3 euros for a parasol.
When you go to Aqualandia you are also charged 3 euros per bed but like on the beach you get a ticket and can carry it round the park to use on other beds.
I think it went up to four euros per item last year.

The water park is Aqualandia
http://www.aqualandia.net/default2.asp
I can also confirm that sunbeds were 4 euros each and it was also 4 euros for a parasol when we were there recently.

Sue :)
Hi Sue,
The prices must of gone up shortly after you arrived as they were deffinately three Euros each when we went on 21st May.

Must hike the prices up further into the season. :evil:
The prices must of gone up shortly after you arrived

Story of my life. :lol:

Sue :)
Has been 4 euros each for a few years now, and was still that when we went in first week of May.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Oh please forgive dumb little me, my maths is shocking!!!!!
2x sunbeds and one Brolley = 12 euros.
3 into 12 = 4 and not 3 :hmmm :shrug
:sulk I'll get me coat.
When you go to Aqualandia you are also charged 3 euros per bed but like on the beach you get a ticket and can carry it round the park

You taking your bed too?

Sorry just couldn't resist :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.